Paladins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 29 October 2016 - 19:07

Have played this quite a lot recently, and I have to say I like it.

It's a free-to-play Hero Shooter currently in Beta by Hi-Rez.

Is it an Overwatch clone? Maybe. But frankly, who cares? Very fast paced and the central game mode (siege) is very enjoyable with a bit of in-match progression thrown in.

So, if you've played a lot of TF2, you might find a lot to like here too.

If you're interested in trying it out, might as well use this referral link: Clicky

Also perhaps a good game for gathers, since everyone can get it without laying down 60 bucks.

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 29 October 2016 - 19:16

Dunno, don't see the point as somebody who already owns Overwatch

• xTorturer likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 29 October 2016 - 20:36

If you already have Overwatch and still enjoy it, to you Paladins will in its current state probably be inferior on some levels like aesthetic, overall polish and content.

But if you don't have it or have grown a little fatigued, there's no harm in trying it out. Yes, the video is hilarious, but also deliberately ommiting information about why the game mode is indeed different or how the characters set themselves apart (oh and there's cards on the screen, let's ignore them).

Yeah, so... if you're not hard pressed for time, you can give it a fair shake, form your own opinion, after all it's free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users