PSA

6 replies to this topic

#1 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 00:55

TL;DR What Happened To The TeamSpeak?

We're moving server but something went wrong with the IP. Ultimately Our address should be ts.ldt.gg, but currently you can use 5.39.188.165 or 213.108.30.215.

Wait. What? Why?

We've made the decision to say goodbye to our current TS server provider (InstantVchat) in favor of a box-hosted TeamSpeak server.

Primarily because it's more cost effective, but also because this gives us more control over the server, and the server has been laggy ever so often.

I had the new server all set up two days ago, all we needed is for Paul to make the ts.ldt.gg redirect to our serverbox IP, which is supposed to be 5.39.188.165.

As the service was set to expire on the 28th, we had decided to pay for 3 more months at 5 slots in order to give people time to find themselves the new IP.

Paul had asked me to poke him last night to remind him to do it, but I didn't get around to it because I was at the cinema. (The Martian is good btw) And Paul goes to bed at 11 apparently. 

But it doesn't end there; something fucky is going on and I've yet to talk to Paul about it.
For some reason, most people can't connect to 5.39.188.165 (New IP) but can to 213.108.30.215 (Older IP), while for some it's the other way around.
We're not sure what causes this yet but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#2 Sir Trigg

Sir Trigg

• 995 posts

Beardcules

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:45

Damn it Bob, I'm not a filthy Trusted.  ;)

#3 Iksman

Iksman

• 551 posts

an absolute madman

• LocationBarendrecht

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:49

The maximum amount of clients is still 5, when will that be fixed?

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real" - Jaden Smith

"What to heck ????" - Billy Ray Cyrus

"This all wouldnt be happend." - eddyke1

"Then is the pizza becomes cold" - Gio

[Steam] [Youtube] [Twitch]

#4 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,163 posts

JAH!

Posted 28 October 2015 - 13:36

The new server is at 32, I can connect to it through 213.108.30.215.

Inaat : urban ddpat

Inaat : u serios

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 15:28

We've made the decision to say goodbye to our current TS server provider (InstantVchat) in favor of a box-hosted TeamSpeak server.

Primarily because it's more cost effective, but also because this gives us more control over the server, and the server has been laggy ever so often.

I had the new server all set up two days ago, all we needed is for Paul to make the ts.ldt.gg redirect to our serverbox IP, which is supposed to be 5.39.188.165.

As the service was set to expire on the 28th, we had decided to pay for 3 more months at 5 slots in order to give people time to find themselves the new IP.

Paul had asked me to poke him last night to remind him to do it, but I didn't get around to it because I was at the cinema. (The Martian is good btw) And Paul goes to bed at 11 apparently. 

But it doesn't end there; something fucky is going on and I've yet to talk to Paul about it.
For some reason, most people can't connect to 5.39.188.165 (New IP) but can to 213.108.30.215 (Older IP), while for some it's the other way around.
We're not sure what causes this yet but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 16:53

Psy removed the old IP from the server's configuration and restarted the server, you should only be able to join the new IP now.

#7 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 28 October 2015 - 17:04

Psy removed the old IP from the server's configuration and restarted the server, you should only be able to join the new IP now.

And it should work for everyone.

If it doesn't, let me know. Afaik it's fixed now.

• Iksman likes this

LDT is LDT.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users