3 replies to this topic

#1 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,427 posts

LDT Public Relations

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 20 September 2015 - 00:35

Since last epiclan wasn't exactly a positive experience for most of you I don't expect a massive amount of you to come this event. But because I still had quite a few people asking me about the event I'm wondering if there will still be people interested in joining Epiclan's seventeenth edition. I'm not going to promote it as much as I did before.

If you're interested in joining the next event, please let me know ON STEAM and I'll reserve a ticket for you on our row(s). The details for next event can be found below or on the epiclan website: www.epiclan.co.uk.

Epic Seventeen

Kettering conference centre

Thursday 18 February - Sunday 21 February (will be during half-term)

55 GBP (EUR)

Please make sure you pay the money before the 1st of October, since I have to order the tickets. If you pay after the 1st of October I can not guarentee your ticket. 

ps. please no hate on the thread, I know epic fucked up a little last event but there's no reason to ruin it for the people who actually enjoyed it.

People applied:

- Gio

- Commander

- Iksman

- xTorturer

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#2 queen bee

queen bee

• 158 posts

User

• LocationEstonia

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:57

I will only be interested if I see if/who and how many people will be attending

I think we must conclude that there is ample evidence on this forum to support the hypothesis that Fox is in fact someone who can be classified as a "cunt".

#3 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:39

I really enjoyed the last event I went too which was Epic.THIRTEEN so yeah, if there's enough people going I'd defo like to go again :D

If you could write up a list of the people going Gio, that'd be great :)

Learnt from last event NOT to get the train....

#4 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 22 September 2015 - 21:26

I may have messaged you about it if you were still on my steam, but since you're not, nevermind xD

• queen bee likes this

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users