Prophunt gather on Sunday at 8PM uk time
No need to apply just come on ts
Jump to content
Posted 18 September 2015 - 15:36
Cool, I'm happy to see a gather happen this week.
Is it on CSS or GMod?
Posted 18 September 2015 - 16:20
Its my and psy's new Garrysmod version.
Inaat : urban ddpat
Inaat : u serios
Posted 18 September 2015 - 21:47
Applied under a no-agreement condition. I'd love to spend a few gathers with you guys before I go, but I'm busy af, so let me off If I don't turn up aha
my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam
"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty
Posted 20 September 2015 - 19:55
Don't forget about this gather people, it's about to start!
Posted 20 September 2015 - 21:18
Some nice progress guys!
Game is fun
[BUG] Hunter waiting phase
It kind of just freezes and fucks the frame or something.
As you can see even my Steam overlay got into it.
(Just to be clear the image was static like this until the phase ended, unless I opened my overlay)
- Some form of deathnotice, or a "You killed ..." and "You were killed by ..." message at least would be nice.
- I feel like the hunter waiting phase could be a bit longer, to give the props the chance to set up clever ruses and create suspicious scenes
- Announce to the props that the Hunters have been released
- Perhaps just make "gmod_undo" (default "z") the button for TauntChanger
- I feel like big props are still hardly ever worth it; the higher HP doesn't even make up for the easy-of-hitting, let alone the ease-of-spotting. Maybe jjust give them a score multiplier as well?
- A free spectate as a dead prop would be nice
- Make the "score" you get just the "frags" or "score" that the gameserver reports and that standard scoreboards show as kills, and show it on the scoreboard. The points don't have to matter as long as you can brag.
Hunter/Prop Balance thoughts:
Hunters a wee bit slower to make running more viable.
What's the Hunter/Prop ratio? Like 1:4? Make it 1:5 or something I'd say.
Posted 20 September 2015 - 22:21
Also, last time I suggested that it'd be really nice to see who your teammates are sitting in the room there with you.
I'm glad to have seen this feature in the gather, but I'd propose *kek* to alter it slightly.
It only appears when you look at a person directly and it disappears quickly after.
I wouldn't mind it if the name tags were permanent, perhaps slightly more transparency.
If not, at least consider increasing the linger time drastically.
While we're on the subject. It'd be nice to see nearby props in general.
Would there be anything to say against a permanent friendly x-ray silhouette?
If so, perhaps make it a toggle with a button, or hold-to-activate with Ctrl or something.
Also this was kek:
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users