Hello everyone! We all hope you guys had a wonderful time at this year's edition of LDT to Campzone.
Because we'd like to keep improving our approach, a survey has been sent out to all LDT to Campzone 2015 participants via email.
If you haven't received an email, contact me and I'll send you a link to the survey.
This topic is open for general discussion about the organisation of Campzone itself, as well as LDT's approach to this year's edition.
Some notable changes from last year were:
- Much larger tent. (10x10m -> 10x15m, despite having the same amount of participants)
- The designated storage racks for personal use.
- The free community food we provided.
- The glass-door fridges and large round table we arranged.
- The 4x5m deck in front of our tent.