• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 KillerB

KillerB

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationSouth Park

Posted 20 June 2015 - 20:38

So I have been playing for like an hour now with Freaky (STEAM_0:0:44785583) -JohnnyVelele (STEAM_0:1:88074047) Majorconflict (STEAM_0:0:59500920) and Slippy (STEAM_0:0:44714267) and they have been very disrespectful against other players (me for example) and against the community in general and I am pretty sure -JohnnyVelele was using bhop scripts

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 21:26

We're not going to ban people for disrespect.

The Bhop script accusation will require some proof before we can do anything.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 KillerB

KillerB

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationSouth Park

Posted 20 June 2015 - 21:32

I'm not asking for a ban (however showing respect is one of the rules) yet the problem remains that there is noone with any power online on the servers willing to take actions against people who take away the fun for other people that is what i hate the most and i didn't record anything but i played with him a couple a days ago and he couldn't jump properly but i know that that isn't proof. 

#4 Prox

Prox

• 133 posts

User

• LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2015 - 21:54

Next time, screenshots will be good as evidence! Otherwise staff can't take action against the accused!

And also @Hardcore Bob, it wouldn't be fair if 3 guys disrespected a member of the community just like that, I know you don't ban for disrespect but they at least need to be warned about it.

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 22:38

No, it isn't fair, but it's the internet and it's hardly our place to tell people to be nice to each other.

Only in the case of persistent harassment I'd issue someone a warning, if said harassment is continued and proof is provided a ban could be an option.

• Pandaboy, The Time Rider and xTorturer like this

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:03

As other people said, just record someone if they break the rules. There's plenty of free software that you can use and it's really easy to do. At worst, the staff can take a look at the proof and say that it isn't ban worthy. At best, it legitimizes your claims.

Also, for future reference, ban reports go in the Bans section.

• Hardcore Bob likes this
"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#7 queen bee

queen bee

• 158 posts

User

• LocationEstonia

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:38

Only in the case of persistent harassment I'd issue someone a warning, if said harassment is continued and proof is provided a ban could be an option.

oh boy now im sad i have a new laptop and i forgot to transfer my gmod screenshots

I think we must conclude that there is ample evidence on this forum to support the hypothesis that Fox is in fact someone who can be classified as a "cunt".

#8 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:17

You can also open console and type "record <name>" and "stop" when you want to stop recording.
It will record a .dem file which is admissible evidence and will record both people talking in text and voice chat.

• The Time Rider likes this

#9 Commander

Commander

• 1,632 posts

You Win or You Die

• LocationEindhoven

Posted 21 June 2015 - 13:34

The Bhop script accusation will require some proof before we can do anything.

It's funny you mention that, is it actually not allowed? I see so many people obviously using a bhop script :P

• xTorturer likes this

76561197999667690.png

"You better add fox so you can feel normal with him" ~Dr Scheisse

"You know what would suck? If Half life 3 sucked." ~Pie

"This all wouldnt be happend." ~ eddyke1

"Tachibana.♥: Im German remember
Tachibana.♥: Heil Hitler."

Join Dropbox now! :)

Spoiler

#10 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 14:19

My bad, I forgot.

Bhop scripts are allowed because our anti-bhop measures should prevent any unfair advantages.

• xTorturer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users