• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 loz

loz

• 107 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:01

Ok so just playing around on gmr, suddenly my money starts pouring away all the way down to like nothing (from 2 and a half million) and the game decides I've (sort of) become nothing again because the joining message about starting money appeared, despite all my car parts remaining fully upgraded and all g-flops intact O.o

While I really don't care about the money since it's worthless, take this more of a bug report than anything, might be worth a look into. Apparently Redzi22 also said this happened to him a couple months back.

Weird :P

ewwm24o.jpg

How do you kill a vegan vampire? With a steak to the heart.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,547 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:59

I highly doubt it's permanent. It must be an issue with reading out the database/your details rather than the database actually resetting your progress.

Psy?

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:52

Loz that day when i asked you about some letter on the screen,that was it i had it maybe 1-ce (couldnt buy or rebuy any parts) dunno i think i rejoined or something and it was fixed for me..hope it wont pop up again  :P

#4 cheeseybrain

cheeseybrain

• 126 posts

User

• LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2015 - 17:13

Yeah...this totally happened to me...I had like £8459765493834998597856 so...yeah if you could go ahead and give that back...you know...the money I SO DEFINITELY had...that would be great.  ;)

#5 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 02 March 2015 - 18:25

This is very weird, and I have no idea what causes it.

Does the money actually stay that way forever?

LDT is LDT.

#6 loz

loz

• 107 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:14

Ok so I just logged back in quickly, the joining message has gone, all shop items are as they should be, but the money appears permanent. It's not even a visual thing because I tried to buy something and it wouldn't let me. As I said I'm not fussed about it from my point of view, I can earn back some money whenever, and from what I can gather only 10th prestiges have ever reported this happening if that is the case with duke and redzi having the same issue :/ still weird though

erVmmCR.jpg

#7 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:27

It seems different for loz and for me,when that happend to me i couldnt buy parts off the car but my money whas still there..i was listed as a new player so it is some kind of protection that someone put way ago (think i saw that before) and never had that problem again..yea it's weird for sure.

This is very weird, and I have no idea what causes it.

Does the money actually stay that way forever?

#8 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 03 March 2015 - 22:59

Woah! Is that the setup you use? 4 - 10? :o Or is it just on the map Black?

#9 loz

loz

• 107 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 00:48

Woah! Is that the setup you use? 4 - 10? :o Or is it just on the map Black?

LOL trust you to actually read that, and no I was putting flops in to make sure they still worked :P I wouldn't give away actual set-up hints in a subtle screenshot... or would I?

#10 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 04 March 2015 - 22:46

Haha :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users