• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 19:34

Well i herd that the new updte will come so i read few thing's and stuff..

I think that in the new version or "update" we should get:

1.New car skin's few for non donators and few for donators

2.If it's possible to add color's off the smoke trail's or somthing like line's it would be cool.Nothing special only few collors. 

3.Lot's off player's talked about the "Hall of Fame" i mean that can be set but not on the update that's comeing (need to set player's for "Hall of Fame") but keep it in mind if possible.

4.Maybe it would be good to make car's faster like before but in some order,like not too fast and now too slow something in middle off this "version" and the old one  :P

Well that's all i had in mind,nothing special but can be good if added!  :lol:

#2 ZONIC

ZONIC

• 194 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 10 February 2015 - 19:50

Updates have been talked about alot. I mean ALOT yet none have come in my time here at LDT so dont hold your breath.

#3 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 20:27

I know im on gmr for a very long time  ;) still need to say something so it can be known and maybe done in the update!

#4 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 10 February 2015 - 22:27

Shortly after the GMR testing gather, Panda changed the car handling script to near on perfection! We want it ASAP! :(

(I'd link the thread but I can't seem to find it)

Edit: Nvm, whilst trying to hunt it down I remember we had this convo before.

It's not a single config file though, I have to recalculate all variables for all parts involved to make sure everything levels up in a balanced way. If they scale wrong, certain jeeps halfway could end up 'broken'
I figured that if I am going to recalculate anyway, I'd better do a good job at it. This isn't the reason nor an excuse for the overwhelming majority of the procrastination, but that aside, know that this isn't a 2 second job.

Right now I've got a huge excel sheet with graphs and whatnot.
I've picked up development last week or so. I'll be releasing more information on this once/if things are ready to go, but I am not going to say anything because I want to try out this philosophy, so I promise nothing. You are denied of any hype until enough progress has been made.  :) 

#5 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 22:34

:o really? then try to find that script again i mean to put it in the gmr,if you say it was almoust perfect then i belive you and i would be happy if that came out in the update..i hope it's going good with the update..

#6 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 10 February 2015 - 23:51

I'm currently working on prophunt, after that I will pick up gmr development again and work on that thing.

• ZONIC and queen bee like this

LDT is LDT.

#7 Duke

Duke

• 37 posts

New User

• LocationCroatia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 17:23

Well Dan we will just have to wait,same as before but i just hope it will be good that's all  ;) Ok Psy i can wait,good luck with the prophunt! Gonna play it for sure!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users