View New Content
Forums
Photo
- - - - -

[APPEAL] SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32190685 name: H+ Pimp Banned for no reason affiliated with this server

APPEAL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 H+ Pimp

H+ Pimp

• 18 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 05 February 2015 - 19:20

Alright so.

Yesterday I had an argument with Rositelle IN PRIVATE and suddenly today I'm banned from the Deathrun server?

The apparent "harassment" never happened on server and even in private, could never have been considered "harassment".

Somewhat thinking ahead of what was to come, I shared the logs of that chat with a respected LDT player, so that person can vouch for me.

Oh, and I called Fox "a cunt", but this can hardly be seen as harassment and is something that happens every 2 seconds.

So eh...halp plz

#2 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 05 February 2015 - 19:35

http://forum.ldt.gg/...before-posting/

4. How to appeal a ban

If you are banned from a server and think it is unjust, you can appeal that ban in this section.

Post a new thread and go by this list:

• Set the thread prefix to [APPEAL] (Pick it from tags, then check the checkbox.)
  • Set the thread title to your SteamID + Name
  • Include in the post: which Admin or Moderator banned you
  • Include in the post: A good explanation
  • Include in the post: Date and time you got banned

#3 H+ Pimp

H+ Pimp

• 18 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 05 February 2015 - 19:37

http://forum.ldt.gg/...before-posting/

4. How to appeal a ban

If you are banned from a server and think it is unjust, you can appeal that ban in this section.

Post a new thread and go by this list:

• Set the thread prefix to [APPEAL] (Pick it from tags, then check the checkbox.)
  • Set the thread title to your SteamID + Name
  • Include in the post: which Admin or Moderator banned you
  • Include in the post: A good explanation
  • Include in the post: Date and time you got banned

My apologies, I fixed the title, the last three I don't know. I was banned whilst I was asleep.

#4 Commander

Commander

• 1,633 posts

You Win or You Die

• LocationEindhoven

Posted 05 February 2015 - 20:22

That is not your steam id ;)

You can find it by joining a server and type status in console and copy the part or use this site: 

http://steamidfinder.com/

76561197999667690.png

"You better add fox so you can feel normal with him" ~Dr Scheisse

"You know what would suck? If Half life 3 sucked." ~Pie

"This all wouldnt be happend." ~ eddyke1

"Tachibana.♥: Im German remember
Tachibana.♥: Heil Hitler."

Join Dropbox now! :)

Spoiler

#5 H+ Pimp

H+ Pimp

• 18 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 05 February 2015 - 20:27

That is not your steam id ;)

You can find it by joining a server and type status in console and copy the part or use this site: 

http://steamidfinder.com/

Fixt again! XD

#6 ShadowZ

ShadowZ

• 97 posts

Financial Department.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 23:03

I were the one setting a ban you and yes i did it at a point where there where no one on the server. 

I gave you a 3 days ban for as you stated "harassment towards other players", iv bout seen it and gotten complains about you.

Its not only what you said not also your attitude towards it.  

Alright so.

Yesterday I had an argument with Rositelle IN PRIVATE and suddenly today I'm banned from the Deathrun server?

The apparent "harassment" never happened on server and even in private, could never have been considered "harassment".

Somewhat thinking ahead of what was to come, I shared the logs of that chat with a respected LDT player, so that person can vouch for me.

Oh, and I called Fox "a cunt", but this can hardly be seen as harassment and is something that happens every 2 seconds.

So eh...halp plz

As you're stating "I'm doing it all the time so there is no biggie about it."

I'd say sit out the ban and think over what lies in the term "be friendly" and "respect other players"

Just you'r regular "oh that guy" guy.

#7 queen bee

queen bee

• 158 posts

User

• LocationEstonia

Posted 06 February 2015 - 00:31

POPULAR

I was on yesterday where this incident happened. Pimp did not harass anyone, but had a private conversation with Rositelle which then on forward was shared to me and to Fox (I'm assuming) for what Fox singled out Pimp out of 4 people singing on mic (pardon me, this was Pimp's first time singing at this point/incident) because he is being biased against players because of Rositelle. He was given no warning, no anything, just a kick. And noone else got kicked. Noone else got warned by Fox. I myself did warn other people, when they did start singing and after I told them to stop, they did.

0YiGLEJ.jpg

But why not ban Fox for harrassing players for no reason, or should I say the reason being Rositelle.

Also this is a part of a chat log I was sent betweent Pimp and Rosi

SS0fAY0.png

funny because this happened before the ban and things did happen to end badly for Pimp

As you're stating "I'm doing it all the time so there is no biggie about it."   I'd say sit out the ban and think over what lies in the term "be friendly" and "respect other players"

tbh i've never seen Pimp call Fox a cunt on the servers, but I have seen alot of other people call Fox cunt because sadly he acts like one on the servers.

Let me just ask, was this ban put down because Rositelle asked you to, or was there any actual evidence of Pimp "harassing" someone?

Edit: 

Rosi has also been giving and been given freeruns, been timewasting, staying alive in broken traps and not suicided (as I've been reported repeatedly), calling people cunts/whores on the server (+  other kind of verbal harassment and i mean apparently Pimp was banned for that), why not ban her, she has caused all this shitstorm that has been happening on the servers lately and she's been here for what.. a month? 

also:

hgt9jBE.png

Why not ban Fox for harrasing me and telling everyone how much of a shit person I am and how I shouldnt have gotten a rank in the first place, because I stood up to his shitstorm

I'd say stop being biased towards your waifu and girlfriends and actually follow the rules, you're here to set an example to other people foremost. Why not ban everyone Rosi has had a fight with and empty out the server?

inb4 mini psa

• Sir Trigg, Revengekeuh, The Time Rider and 13 others like this

I think we must conclude that there is ample evidence on this forum to support the hypothesis that Fox is in fact someone who can be classified as a "cunt".

#8 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:34

I was also on at the incident Queen is talking about and I wanted to point out that Pimp was kicked instead of a person who, by his own admission, had been singing for two fucking maps.  Besides Pimp and the repeated singer, there were 2 others at least who had been going for longer than Pimp.

As you're stating "I'm doing it all the time so there is no biggie about it."

I think he meant that people in general do it all of the time, which is pretty true.  However, Fox does have a tendency to respond in a very similar manner and usually with insults.  Fox himself admitted that he "doesn't give a shit when he's rude or such" in the chatlog that Queen shared.

• elite likes this
"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#9 verySerious

verySerious

• 10 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:49

POPULAR

Please let me help you with the logic in this serious discussion, as my name suggest I am a very serious person.

The first thing that must be done is to determine whether or not it would be correct to refer to Fox as a "cunt". The data to support the hypothesis that it is indeed correct to do so can be categorized into 2 categories, witness accounts by other players and posts produced by Fox himself. The first category is of course hard to judge the truthfulness of and should not be taken at face value without further investigation. But since Fox himself has corroborated the witness reports by time and time again having the behavior we are discussing it lends some merit to the witness accounts. Also there are so many independent witness accounts to the fact that unless there is a huge conspiracy against Fox we must consider the witness accounts to be accurate. If you believe there is a huge conspiracy against Fox I suggest lining the inside of your skull with tin foil to ward off the thought control rays of the alien tentacle-pig warriors who live among us.

I think we must conclude that there is ample evidence on this forum to support the hypothesis that Fox is in fact someone who can be classified as a "cunt".

Since we now know that it is correct to refer to Fox as a "cunt" in a pure factual sense, the only remaining question is whether it is classified as harassment to point out facts. Here of course the answer is clear, no it is not harassment. The world would not function if it was, scientists would be guilty of harassing religious people just by stating the fact that the earth is indeed billions of years old.

Thus, what have all this text told us? We know that A, The term "cunt" does indeed fit the behavior Fox as shown. And B, that pointing out facts in an orderly fashion should not be considered harassment. This must lead us to the fact that we can with a pure conscience refer to Fox as a "cunt".

I hope that my way of attacking the problem with a logical approach helped you in this dire time of need.

• Psycix, Valikai, The Time Rider and 12 others like this

#10 H+ Pimp

H+ Pimp

• 18 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 06 February 2015 - 14:12

I have a few minutes left on my break, so I'll fit in some more info:

Since this is apparently about Fox and not Rosi, I'll give some more info on that:

After the events that Queen told about (the singing), I said "Oh Fox you bloody cunt". Unsure why that doesn't show in the console shot Queen gave us. But right after that, Fox called me "a pimpy cunt" (which doesn't sound too angry, which is why I didn't apologize).

A bit later, fox made a remark in which he stated that longtime members are more important than newer ones.
After I heard that, I stated that with such an attitude, I personally wouldn't give him a staffing rank, since all members should be treated equally under the same conditions, in my opinion.

That's all I even said to Fox yesterday.

#11 Bone

Bone

• 74 posts

User

• Locationin the Void

Posted 06 February 2015 - 14:33

Kindergarden.

• KillerB likes this

ldt%20sign_zpsmlo7rleo.png

#12 Revengekeuh

Revengekeuh

• 1,727 posts

Puking Clouds

Posted 06 February 2015 - 15:29

First off I'd like to hear Fox's part of the story before we should make a full judgment on this.

However I'd like to ask something to Shadow:

Why did you decide to instantly go for the 3 day ban? You could've warned him about his behaviour, spoke to him about it. In case you did then I still think 3 days is a long time if it's his first ban?

I've been told by trusteds that his attitude hasn't been negative and actually rather pleasant. Pimp did some micspamming before but when asked to stop he actually stopped and didn't continue to be annoying. However I look at it 3 days seems exaggerated.

NOTE: If you have nothing to contribute to this topic then please stay out of it..

• queen bee likes this
76561198009946140.png

#13 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 06 February 2015 - 18:15

Permanent ban for HOPE, if you want to shitpost in ban threads you're damn good and well going to do it on your main forum account.
Warning point for Bone, don't post in ban threads unless relevant.

Getting statements from Shadow and Fox at this moment.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#14 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 06 February 2015 - 18:18

Since Bob told me to, here goes.

Please let me help you with the logic in this serious discussion, as my name suggest I have much hope.

The first thing that must be done is to determine whether or not it would be correct to refer to Fox as a "cunt". The data to support the hypothesis that it is indeed correct to do so can be categorized into 2 categories, witness accounts by other players and posts produced by Fox himself. The first category is of course hard to judge the truthfulness of and should not be taken at face value without further investigation. But since Fox himself has corroborated the witness reports by time and time again having the behavior we are discussing it lends some merit to the witness accounts. Also there are so many independent witness accounts to the fact that unless there is a huge conspiracy against Fox we must consider the witness accounts to be accurate. If you believe there is a huge conspiracy against Fox I suggest lining the inside of your skull with tin foil to ward off the thought control rays of the alien tentacle-pig warriors who live among us.

Since we now know that it is correct to refer to Fox as a "cunt" in a pure factual sense, the only remaining question is whether it is classified as harassment to point out facts. Here of course the answer is clear, no it is not harassment. The world would not function if it was, scientists would be guilty of harassing religious people just by stating the fact that the earth is indeed billions of years old.

Thus, what have all this text told us? We know that A, The term "cunt" does indeed fit the behavior Fox as shown. And B, that pointing out facts in an orderly fashion should not be considered harassment. This must lead us to the fact that we can with a pure conscience refer to Fox as a "cunt".

I hope that my way of attacking the problem with a logical approach helped you in this dire time of need.

• Commander, xTorturer, LemonLord and 1 other like this

#15 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 06 February 2015 - 18:50

As it turns out people still think insulting, let alone talking negatively about or gossiping about people is a bannable offense.
We're not going to put swear filters on for the same reason we're not punishing people for insulting others.

I don't give a rat's ass who called who a bitch and neither should any of you. However, persistent harassing and/or insulting can be.

The DR server is a mess and it's hard to keep track of who's breaking rules more than others.
ShadowZ tried to make an example of rule enforcement by banning a player known to be guilty of aforementioned acts. Hoping to make similar individuals realize they might need to rethink their way of doing. 

I'd like to request a moderator to unban H+ Pimp for the time being.

DR isn't a kindergarten, it's a Soap opera.

• H+ Pimp likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#16 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,303 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 06 February 2015 - 18:53

I'd like to request a moderator to unban H+ Pimp for the time being.

wildo boss

edit: done b0ss

• Valikai and H+ Pimp like this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#17 H+ Pimp

H+ Pimp

• 18 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 06 February 2015 - 19:07

Thank you Bob and everyone involved in this.

No hard feelings Shadowz, I still <3 you :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users