17 replies to this topic

#1 prototype585

prototype585

• 4 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 13 January 2015 - 15:32

Banned by: Hardcore Bob

Banned on: 1 year ago on January 15

That day I got banned for mass rdm and trolling, permanently. I understand that wasn't really a good idea but after one year of waiting I'd like to play again (and beat Multtari's records). If you decide to unban me then I'll promise I won't abuse and insult/troll ever again. 

#2 Multtari

Multtari

• 88 posts

User

Posted 13 January 2015 - 15:46

I'm saying this now that i'm not with him in this ban appeal. He decided to give it a try once he saw me in LDT GMR.

#3 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 13 January 2015 - 16:38

Linking relevant threads:

http://forum.ldt.gg/...eam-0019838136/ 
http://forum.ldt.gg/...eam-0137128267/ 
http://forum.ldt.gg/...eam-0137128267/ 

My memory doesn't serve me well enough but from this quick search it seems Prototype was slightly worse than Multtari.
I'm reluctant to agree with lifting the ban particularly because they've been known to break rules together.

I'm going to let people who have a more complete recollection decide.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#4 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 13 January 2015 - 16:53

As far as i know you were in my opinion atleast  worse than Multarri. You literally annoyed so much ingame and on the forum to get banned like actual begging for it , also trolling  and spamming the thread about you with one huge post. From what i have seen in the past what you did back then (i was regular at the time ) i can only say i am skeptical about that you should be unbanned too, you did worse than multarri and seeing that you instantly want to be unbanned after he got unbanned just lets the thought live up that you 2 being together on gmr won't be good. 

#5 prototype585

prototype585

• 4 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 13 January 2015 - 17:21

Some of these happened at least 2 years ago, and I can't really prove here anything on the forums, but if I start trolling again then feel free to ban me. I had at least prestige 3 car on GMR so that proves I wasn't only there to troll. In fact I don't even remember much from what I did on GMR before 2014. People can change over a time and it's been years. 

#6 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 13 January 2015 - 17:37

I wouldn't call 1.5 years ago atleast 2 years ago and just pay a visit to the first link bob posted. still there is atleast in my opinion no reason to try to let both of you at the server at once again from past experience and that you made an unban appeal merely 2 days later than him.

#7 prototype585

prototype585

• 4 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 13 January 2015 - 18:18

Those reports are from 2012, 2013, 2014, so we can call it 2 years. Also Multtari has nothing to do with this appeal, he started playing again so I'd like to come back too and race against him. He didn't ask for it. And now tell me, if both of us are going to play on the server at the same time, do you think suddenly player count will drop? I'm not sure what your problem is with me. Also in fact, I don't even remember who you are. I might have trolled back then, but do you really think that I'm wasting my time writing these post, just so I can get banned again? I've played it for a long time since I started in 2011, and I only want to continue playing it.

• queen bee likes this

#8 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 13 January 2015 - 18:23

Fact is that from my experience from back in 2013 both of you only had made problems when you were together playing,  i didn't say or assume it will lower the player count and the report i am refering to is from summer 2013.

#9 prototype585

prototype585

• 4 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 13 January 2015 - 18:40

Yea do you want to keep talking about your "past experiences" with me from years ago, or wait for other people's opinion too? I still don't understand why would it hurt you if I played again with good behavior. Can you even tell me? What if I said that I want peace between me and everyone? You are just accusing me with stuff I did in the past. You obviously don't even know me. Many people get upset in times, but that shouldn't define a person. I only caused problems in like once a year, but I don't plan on doing anything like that again. If I was really that bad then I'd had permban already as soon as I started playing. Oh but I'm sorry I shouldn't even bother replying to you, because you are going to be hostile to me anyway.

#10 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 13 January 2015 - 18:51

The last sentence was pretty unnecessary, and how should i know you? i only got to know the rulebreaking side of you which got you banned

#11 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 13 January 2015 - 20:05

That's enough bickering between the two of you.
I'd like to hear some other people's opinions.

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#12 Revengekeuh

Revengekeuh

• 1,727 posts

Puking Clouds

Posted 13 January 2015 - 20:49

I don't mind giving him a second chance, even though my gut feeling tells me that if he decides to leave again he'll make sure everyone noticed.. 

• bongfeng5000, Commander, Tdeano and 1 other like this
76561198009946140.png

#13 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 13 January 2015 - 20:55

Theres no doubt this guy was a dick in the past which resulted in the perma ban but since Multtari has proven he is more than capable of playing by the rules, no doubt we should give Prototype the chance and see what the outcome is.

In the long run we could potentially gain another decent GMR player, if not then we're able to reinstate his permanent ban. We can only gain from this as there is very little he can do to disrupt the servers.

#14 Marzipan

Marzipan

• 38 posts

New User

Posted 13 January 2015 - 23:56

I think you should give him another chance.

That ban is already older than 1 year.

People change over time, and he did change.

#15 Iksman

Iksman

• 550 posts

an absolute madman

• LocationBarendrecht

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:12

Do read this post before actually posting in a ban thread: http://forum.ldt.gg/...before-posting/

• Hardcore Bob likes this

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real" - Jaden Smith

"What to heck ????" - Billy Ray Cyrus

"This all wouldnt be happend." - eddyke1

"Then is the pizza becomes cold" - Gio

[Steam] [Youtube] [Twitch]

#16 Marzipan

Marzipan

• 38 posts

New User

Posted 14 January 2015 - 14:07

Do read this post before actually posting in a ban thread: http://forum.ldt.gg/...before-posting/

What about this furry fag "fox"? why is he/she/it allowed to post here then, gj logics

• The Meta, The Time Rider, Commander and 4 others like this

#17 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 14 January 2015 - 15:41

Don't give a fuck about what you call me, and i was a witness to much what he did back then.

#18 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 15:48

I asked for people with more information on the case to state their opinion.

Needless to say, we value the opinion of one of our Trusted players substantially more than how many people like you lick ProToType's taint.
That's why Fox, Revengekeuh and Daniel's replies are allowed and yours is completely useless.

Fox needlessly littered the thread, but I can hardly hold it against him since he was provoked by ProTo, who was doing the same.

Thread locked to prevent further escalation, this case will be reviewed at a later date.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users