10 replies to this topic

#1 Multtari

Multtari

• 88 posts

User

Posted 11 January 2015 - 15:40

Well since i can't get this done without hassle let's try it this way

Banned by : Hardcore Bob most likely

Reason : Permaban for "Harassing" (We were playing with three people at time), noobbashing and slight abuse on single occasion about a year ago. 14 January 2014

Thread http://forum.ldt.gg/...eam-0019838136/

Why should i be unbanned?

Not any particular reason. I did some dumb shit and got what i asked for.

I didn't expect to grow interest into playing GMR again so if you could let me race again that would be really nice. So to make this win/win situation i'm willing to help in any GMR related projects and help people on server when needed as one of the most experienced racers around.

Not going to give any wall of text telling how i have changed but It goes without saying that something like this is not going to happen again. Unlike thread suggests this was my first ban on the servers and will be last.

Hoping for understanding

-Mult

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 11 January 2015 - 16:24

This community is just stupid and it took too long to realize it, after like 1 year people are still using their free time reporting people at forums when they died in some broken gamemode at gmod. Besides it would not have changed anything if i kept my mouth shut lololo. 

What you said.

It's common that the people make mistakes and be dicks and later regret it, why do it in the first place then? Second there is nothing really to help in GMR as it affords higher coding and understanding which not many people got.

I myself would honestly say no but that isn't in my hands to decide it. You made alot of trouble in the past on the server which got you banned and i was often called on because of that.

Edit: Additionally your appeal differs from most because you don't even apologize as it seems and you express like you don't think it was wrong what you did.

#3 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 11 January 2015 - 16:28

-Properly written post.

-Seems to have accepted his punishment without drama.

-Sat out a year of ban.

-First time of appealing instead one of those people that bitch every month.

-Promises it won't happen again. (For the first time, thus has never broken this in the past unlike aforementioned people.)

I think we should consider this one.

• xTorturer and queen bee like this

LDT is LDT.

#4 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 11 January 2015 - 16:36

Yeah I agree, I think we should consider an unban too. It's refreshing for somebody to come back from a long term ban and actually put some effort into an appeal.

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#5 Multtari

Multtari

• 88 posts

User

Posted 11 January 2015 - 16:59

This community is just stupid and it took too long to realize it, after like 1 year people are still using their free time reporting people at forums when they died in some broken gamemode at gmod. Besides it would not have changed anything if i kept my mouth shut lololo. 

What you said.

It's common that the people make mistakes and be dicks and later regret it, why do it in the first place then? Second there is nothing really to help in GMR as it affords higher coding and understanding which not many people got.

I myself would honestly say no but that isn't in my hands to decide it. You made alot of trouble in the past on the server which got you banned and i was often called on because of that.

Edit: Additionally your appeal differs from most because you don't even apologize as it seems and you express like you don't think it was wrong what you did.

I wouldn't had respected rank in first place if i thought having powers is to abuse them. What i did was purposely getting banned for my own reasons.

It's probably too late now but i'll apologize for trouble i've caused.

#6 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 11 January 2015 - 17:17

It seemingly isn't, it's just hard for me because of all the bans and appeals to sorta differ from the 9/10 who just stutter down an appeal to get unbanned but would do the same shit again, and the 1/10 who admit they did something wrong and don't make a drama and just accepted it and thought about their actings.

#7 Multtari

Multtari

• 88 posts

User

Posted 11 January 2015 - 17:28

My intentions are to go for lap times just like before.

Nothing more for me to say, rest is up to you.

#8 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 17:59

Agreed. Ban has been lifted.
Enjoy!

• Multtari likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#9 Revengekeuh

Revengekeuh

• 1,727 posts

Puking Clouds

Posted 11 January 2015 - 18:34

Sometimes people are for real and don't intend to make the same mistake again twice. 

Otherwise I'd still be banned today..

I'm glad to see a decent appeal! 

• bongfeng5000 likes this
76561198009946140.png

#10 Fujiwara Takumi

Fujiwara Takumi

• 1 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 11 January 2015 - 18:35

wat

#11 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

• 322 posts

Regular User

Posted 11 January 2015 - 18:48

This may be slightly off topic but a reply to 

My intentions are to go for lap times just like before.

Nothing more for me to say, rest is up to you.

Good luck getting good lap times on some maps as the cars have been noticeable slowed down so now drag, endurance and others have changed and unless we get a record reset on certain maps then unfortunately we can never beat them.

76561198005083543.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users