REPORTPLAYER

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Infinitee

Infinitee

• 1 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 08 January 2015 - 22:25

So i was playing flood on 8-1-2015 then these annoying guys came up. Adam, Darkeviloverlord. they both made alot of sharks i sad: stop making sharks im gonna report you than adam sad:my friend is the co owner of LDT and he told me sharks are allowed. I told him to read the rules but he sad: i dont need to. Gio(his friend thats a co owner (not sure its his friend or if its a co owner) Told me that i can make sharks and do everything else so i started making screenshots of the sharks for proof. I hope you can do something to them alot of people got annoyed my friend left cause of adam with his mini sharks. I'll speak ya later. {{Infinitee}}

Steam ID Darkeviloverlord:   STEAM_0:1:69275872

Steam ID WNx Adam445 :    STEAM_0:0:41804855

Attached Files

• Infinitee likes this

#2 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,274 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 08 January 2015 - 23:20

Sharks are not allowed to be created unless the server as a whole agrees to have a bit of a laugh and have a shark round.

So bottom line is, no, they shouldn't be making sharks just between themselves and pissing people off, they can be a pain and ruin rounds for people trying to play the game mode.

As I'm currently away from my desktop at the moment, I'll have to let another member of the team issue anything in regards to your report.

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#3 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:58

Remember all Moderators and above are allowed to make a verdict on a ban thread without being required to issue said verdict.

Any Trusted or higher is allowed to issue the punishment as long as they leave a post saying they did.

On that note, I'm okay with a day ban for both of them.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#4 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:41

I banned them for a day then.

• elite likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: REPORTPLAYER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users