APPEAL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 15:17

So I got globally banned a year or two ago for making chaos if I'm not misstaken. I applogize for that and I just want to play deathrun again on a server that is not full of coderhire bullshit. Psycix banned me and I know that I was wrong, but I forgot what the specific reason was for my ban and for all the drama I and the community have been through. I once again appologize for that and I won't act like a toxic player anymore.

Thanks,

Rick James

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 02 January 2015 - 15:23

You were also banned before the happenings of 2014 summer. 

for myself i speak the magic letters N O. You did too much shit and quiet besides pissed many people including Psycix in LDT off alot , apart from lying about stuff.

#3 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 15:26

You were also banned before the happenings of 2014 summer. 

for myself i speak the magic letters N O. You did too much shit and quiet besides pissed many people including Psycix in LDT off alot , apart from lying about stuff.

I did not do much to keep me banned for a year or more

#4 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 02 January 2015 - 15:30

You were banned for 1 month for the following offense:

-Not shutting up, endlessly making false claims of abuse, attracting offense and spouting all sorts of unlikely bullshit.

This thread is:

-Not shutting up, endlessly making false claims of abuse, attracting offense and spouting all sorts of unlikely bullshit.

Oops!

You don't learn and are a perpetual fountain of drama. I will now execute a global permban on all accounts that belong to you, your household, or any account I think might be related to you.

apart from you said multiple times about the 2 accounts that the other is your brothers account , and then the other is your alt account.

Not to forget the amazing mature steam names you had after getting banned which included saying that i am a retard, which you also had an excuse for with people with the exact same names in another community who completely legit would ddos when you don't moderate in there. there is barely anything that can be taken serious from what comes out of your mouth on this account or on the other, fact is you kept making problems and making a drama out of everything like psy said and that's why he executed it.

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,560 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:19

Pretend you're us for a minute.
Why would we? We've had plenty of people like you who apologized but never learned and kept breaking rules.

Nothing you can say can convince us otherwise and there's no benefit to unbanning you. Not the slightest.

• The Time Rider and queen bee like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:22

You were banned for 1 month for the following offense:

This thread is:

Oops!

You don't learn and are a perpetual fountain of drama. I will now execute a global permban on all accounts that belong to you, your household, or any account I think might be related to you.

apart from you said multiple times about the 2 accounts that the other is your brothers account , and then the other is your alt account.

Not to forget the amazing mature steam names you had after getting banned which included saying that i am a retard, which you also had an excuse for with people with the exact same names in another community who completely legit would ddos when you don't moderate in there. there is barely anything that can be taken serious from what comes out of your mouth on this account or on the other, fact is you kept making problems and making a drama out of everything like psy said and that's why he executed it.

About the names I was reffering to other people.

I was part of a community called FortwarsRP that is down now, I got DDoS'd several of times by the owner and his little brother. They were called Fox and Legion, here is their group. http://steamcommunit...WarsRPCommunity This was the guy I called a retard by changing my name. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mastergimpy You can see we are in the same group I changed my name to Fox is a retard because of this guy this was his little brother http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023311607 I did not try to reffer to you whatsoever. I appologize if I offended you. Not to mention that all the people that picked on me don't play anymore like Tachibana and Cookie, they were the main reason I got banned or even started drama. I can send you a photo of a computer that is sitting next to me where my brother always plays on.

Pretend you're us for a minute.
Why would we? We've had plenty of people like you who apologized but never learned and kept breaking rules.

Nothing you can say can convince us otherwise and there's no benefit to unbanning you. Not the slightest.

I have always been a good sport for the community untill Tachibana and Cookie showed up... I did not do anything bad in game it was more the drama on the forums that I started if you want you can even mute me and mute my voice chat in game permanently if you feel like I'm going to start drama again, I've even donated to this server because I loved it

#7 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:27

What's the obsession with me in this topic?

• Commander, xTorturer, queen bee and 1 other like this

LDT is LDT.

#8 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:28

Tachibana and you had an argument for example on the server, i came on and when she stopped and i had a serious talk with her you kept going on and on. that is just an example of that how good of a sport you have been to the community.

And donating doesn't help you in getting unbanned, it is just an exchange of money towards the community with vip benefits in return, not something to use like "i supported this community i shouldn't be banned."

• Tachibana likes this

#9 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:32

Tachibana and you had an argument for example on the server, i came on and when she stopped and i had a serious talk with her you kept going on and on. that is just an example of that how good of a sport you have been to the community.

And donating doesn't help you in getting unbanned, it is just an exchange of money towards the community with vip benefits in return, not something to use like "i supported this community i shouldn't be banned."

I'm not saying that it will help, I'm just pointing out that I loved the server and that's the reason I donated.

What's the obsession with me in this topic?

You executed the ban on me.

#10 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:49

k

• xTorturer and queen bee like this

LDT is LDT.

#11 ZONIC

ZONIC

• 194 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:51

I remember when I came on the sever and Tachibana was on just enjoying herself on the server, and a player named Epik was typing abuse to Tachibana on Deathrun. I tried to help Tachibana by kicking you and the reason being for you to behave and respect others, Moments later Fox came on and also helped out in the situation which inevitably resulted in your ban.

• Tachibana likes this

#12 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:53

Okay, but that doesn't have to do anything with the unban request. I just want to know are you guys forgiving me and giving me a second chance, like I said I appologize for everything.

#13 bongfeng5000

bongfeng5000

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:54

no go away

• alacbar, UnDead, Astro and 2 others like this

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#14 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:55

I thought i was done with posting here but okay.

I myself have been a member with banning powers in various communities reaching from 6 different ones in Team fortress and this in gmod. I had to deal with so many common unban appeals with same content over and over and yours hardly differs from it, atleast in my opinion you had your chances and you wasted them, you should've just waited out the 1  month ban.

• Lickdempaws likes this

#15 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 02 January 2015 - 16:59

Tachi kept threatening the people by saying over voice chat that her boyfriend was admin or moderator and he will ban anyone she tells him to ban so she wasn't just enjoying herself

• queen bee likes this

#16 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,560 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 17:00

3790.jpg

Aaaaaand locked.

• Marmite, The Time Rider, Fox and 3 others like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users