• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Teisei

Teisei

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 11 December 2014 - 22:00

Hello,

I have noticed that the maps with a preview picture (during the voting phase) are often chosen over the maps without a picture. For new players a map without a proper picture may seem like a buggy or half-assedly made one so they may prefer to vote for a map with a preview picture in the hope of getting a good quality map.

My question is; is it possible for me or someone else to create a preview picture (even a simple one) for each map? This would make the voting less biased in favor of the maps with a preview picture.

On the other hand, if it is impossible for me (or someone else) to create map previews for each map, would it be possible to remove the preview pictures altogether?

I would like to see other maps played too, not just a fraction of the whole map list.

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 11 December 2014 - 22:09

I think it would be possible but first thing on the to do list of gmr is to revamp the gamemode to be more enjoyable and more playable

#3 Teisei

Teisei

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 11 December 2014 - 23:53

Well if there is anything I could do, please tell me. I love this mod/server so I would like to contribute as much as possible to make it even more attractive to both new and existing players.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map, preview, vote, picture

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users