• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 30 October 2014 - 23:27

so lemonlord was in the server with a few more people

everyone was singing and he didnt like it, he then went on to say that we could sing like 1 line and thats it at a time, people were singing more than i did when i got banned, he banned me for saying kolo about 4 times, this is clear abuse and targeting when other people we singing 10 times longer than i was when i got banned.

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 23:31

When an entire crowd is breaking the rules, sometimes you have to just punish someone who stands out to make an example. The situation you described is rather vague, doesn't specify when and for how long you were banned, and most of all lacks evidence.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 30 October 2014 - 23:34

i cannot put evidence to this as everyone was using their mics, and i cannot record this, about 4-5 other people were singing the songs that were on frag radio as most of us were listening to them, i sang 1 line of a song when others were singing 2-3 lines at a time, he then bans me for i think 3 days, he said to everyone that he didnt mind if we sang 1 line of a song at a time every now and then, i hadnt sang for like 4 songs because i didnt know them, i sand for about 3-4 seconds of a song and straight up ban, when xtremecatfish near enough sang a whole song infront of him

#4 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 30 October 2014 - 23:48

While not involved in this particular case, I can say that this is definitely not the first time you've mic spammed. Punishments aren't independent of each other, it's likely that Lemonlord took your previous infractions into mind when he made the ban.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#5 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 30 October 2014 - 23:50

i get this but clearly its targeting me and clearly didnt want me being there or something, its just that people were singing for longer than me and even someone was singing a whole song whilst he was there and nothing was done to this person, thats the whole reason for this.

#6 LemonLord

LemonLord

• 224 posts

LemonLord is suspicious

• LocationWales

Posted 31 October 2014 - 00:19

The ban was for 3 days as you've been banned for this before. I gave you plenty of chances and warnings before hand in fact more than I should have really. 

You Flire and catfish are the ones to get punished because you instigate these spam events, yes more were doing it but they shut up after you three had been punished and the warning was issued by me both verbally and via text chat. They accepted it and moved on after a little bitching, you however did not. In fact I was meet by you verbally abusing me which also instigated more people to do so too. Now I'm a big boy and frankly I don't give a toss about that. I just find it funny you act like a victim, but go out your way to break the rules and bitch when you get punished for it. You've even gotten to the point you use technicalities and loop holes in a broken rule system to wiggle your way out of punishment (Flire too I must point out). Then get pissed off and scream abuse when I don't let that stupid shit slide. And as for catfish, he was kicked and other than being a little shit about it for a couple of rounds, I didn't catch him spamming to the same point you were again. He may have sang a whole song idk, but I sure as hell wasn't around if he did.

I must apologise if you feel like I've victimized and targeted you, because of your own actions, not really much I can do about that sorry. 

#7 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 October 2014 - 00:35

the only reason the other people had shut up is because they left otherwise they still would be doing it, catfish sang a whole fucking song when you were playing and you done fuck all about it, you even said that it was ok to sing 1 line every now and again which is what i was doing, before that i hadnt even sang anything for about 4-5 songs, where as catfish was singing pretty much all of them, and one of them was a whole fucking song. and it wasnt me who started the thing it was actually someone else i just started doing it with them, so get your facts right before you start saying stuff like this :), and anyway i couldnt of been breaking the rules when you had set them at that point in time.

I didn't catch him spamming to the same point you were again. He may have sang a whole song idk, but I sure as hell wasn't around if he did.. 

this part is utter bullshit he sang the whole song in a different language and the rest of us were like wtf is he singing and you cant even deny you wasnt there when he was singing it because you were playing the game o.0.

you have not gave me warnings before this or anything the only time you done this was when you kicked me, after this i did not sing for ages, until you said we were allowed to sing 1 line at a time every now and again which was what i was doing.

#8 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 31 October 2014 - 00:38

What part of "instigate" do you not understand?

To me it sounds like the only reason other people were doing is is because you started it.

LDT is LDT.

#9 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 October 2014 - 00:39

but i didnt start it thats the thing ahaha

#10 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 00:47

LemonLord believes you did, so do we, based on the information in this thread.
Sit out the ban and behave in the future.

= Locked =

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users