Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 07 October 2014 - 14:01

POPULAR

Guys, 

From this day forward, I identify myself as a Desert Eagle | Urban DDPAT

360fx360f.png

I am beautiful and do not care what other people say.

I have already told my family and they asked if I was serios, and yes I am serios.

You SLAGS have no right to judge me, and if you do, you have 5 seconds to check your privilege.

PRO TIP

Spoiler

PRO TIP 2

Spoiler

You cisgender scum better watch it. I am a Urban DDPAT, hear me roar.

I do not need to conform to the unrealistic standards set by the media.

s83.png

I am a Desert Eagle | Urban DDPAT and I am a beautiful being. Nobody is born Stattrak, and everyone deserves to be respected, no matter if you identify as a UMP-45 | Scorched or a AK-47 Redline.

• Hardcore Bob, Jackeh, Cyrill Jones and 16 others like this

LDT is LDT.

#2 Iksman

Iksman

• 551 posts

an absolute madman

• LocationBarendrecht

Posted 07 October 2014 - 14:51

this is why I need deagleism

• Trif, xTorturer and Prox like this

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real" - Jaden Smith

"What to heck ????" - Billy Ray Cyrus

"This all wouldnt be happend." - eddyke1

"Then is the pizza becomes cold" - Gio

[Steam] [Youtube] [Twitch]

#3 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 07 October 2014 - 14:54

I just want you to know that I fully support you in your coming out! There are many Deagles like you and you should never be ashamed of who you are!

#4 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 811 posts

Runner till Death

• LocationSomewhere in Dutchlandia

Posted 07 October 2014 - 14:56

It was only a matter of time, we knew all along..

2ZDJOHA.gif I LOV POKAYMUNS 2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 15:01

9f1ab93ee9561f1b4d9330f1e1ae6d53.gif

• Psycix and UnDead like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 lynx

lynx

• 168 posts

User

• LocationNew vegas.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 16:22

Blacky.

You've never lived until you have touched an animal.

#7 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 07 October 2014 - 16:25

Right now, all I feel is shame. I never expected you to be this kind of person, Psycix. After all these years, all this time spent together, playing games... Hell, even meeting and hugging you in real life. What I saw was a decent person. And after all this time, you show your true face. This is what you really were all along, and that is unforgivable that you could deceive me for so long.

Never ever in my life have I been so disappointed in a single person. With this, you have not only tarnished your own reputation but also that of LDT. What would your family think? Your parents? Your friends? People in the street wouldn't look you in the eye if they knew the truth, or do so only to show you their contempt, hate or pity. What have you become. How did you stoop so low as to identify yourself as a Desert Eagle | Urban DDPAT? Obviously the UMP-45 | Urban DDPAT is the superior kin.

The size of the mag alone is proof enough. Everyone knows the bigger it is, the sexier. Whereas the Deagle shoots more randomly than an absynthe-drinking Slav, the UMP delivers its load with accuracy and speed. Penetration you ask? Penetration power is useless to someone who doesn't get any ladies in the first place. Your Deagle gives me a giggle, UMP-kin will always prevail.

• Hardcore Bob, Valikai, The Time Rider and 6 others like this
The most patient man in the world

#8 lynx

lynx

• 168 posts

User

• LocationNew vegas.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 16:56

P2000 ocean foam is the shit.

You've never lived until you have touched an animal.

#9 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 17:40

What the fuck did you just fucking say about him, you little silver? I'll have you know I finished top of the scoreboard against a Global Elite, and I've been involved in numerous overwatch raids on hackers, and have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in ninja defuse and I'm the top awper in the entire EU competitive scene. You are nothing to me but just another pick. I will knife you the fuck down with a StatTrak the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with insulting urban ddpat? u serios? Think again, scrub. As we speak I am contacting Gabe Newell himself and your SteamID is being VAC-banned right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your skill. You're fucking banned, kid. I can use any gun, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with urban ddpat skins. Not only do I have extreme amounts of StatTrak kills on my knife, but I have access to the entire Valve Marketplace and I will use it to its full extend to wipe your miserable face off the internet, you fucking slag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "UMP" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've been more tolerant of deaglists. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn bottom fragger. I will shit Sticker Capsules all over you and you will drown in them.

You're fucking dead, nubbo.

• Loadingue, Valikai, Revengekeuh and 2 others like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#10 UnDead

UnDead

• 727 posts

Mostly dead

• LocationBolton, United Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2014 - 17:53

Death by kitty for the win fuckers.

76561198009536331.png
UnDead is now dead

#11 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,163 posts

JAH!

Posted 07 October 2014 - 19:42

c389y.jpg

• Loadingue likes this

Inaat : urban ddpat

Inaat : u serios

#12 Dr Scheisse

Dr Scheisse

• 544 posts

Regular User

• LocationFinland

Posted 07 October 2014 - 19:44

Battle scarred pro90 virus is the way to go

#13 Press

Press

• 269 posts

Sucks at Epigenesis

Posted 07 October 2014 - 22:54

Dear Desert Eagle | Urban DDPAT, why do you keep trying to murder your older brother, AWP | Dragon Lore?

76561198081215238.png

#14 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:05

full_retard.jpg

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#15 Commander

Commander

• 1,633 posts

You Win or You Die

• LocationEindhoven

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:11

I dare you, flex your internet muscles one more time..

76561197999667690.png

"You better add fox so you can feel normal with him" ~Dr Scheisse

"You know what would suck? If Half life 3 sucked." ~Pie

"This all wouldnt be happend." ~ eddyke1

"Tachibana.♥: Im German remember
Tachibana.♥: Heil Hitler."

Join Dropbox now! :)

Spoiler

#16 Prox

Prox

• 133 posts

User

• LocationIreland

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:53

Bitch please, I am a Glock-18 Reactor Battle-Scarred! (YOU WOT M89). I'll fight ye

What the fuck did you just fucking say about him, you little silver? I'll have you know I finished top of the scoreboard against a Global Elite, and I've been involved in numerous overwatch raids on hackers, and have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in ninja defuse and I'm the top awper in the entire EU competitive scene. You are nothing to me but just another pick. I will knife you the fuck down with a StatTrak the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with insulting urban ddpat? u serios? Think again, scrub. As we speak I am contacting Gabe Newell himself and your SteamID is being VAC-banned right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your skill. You're fucking banned, kid. I can use any gun, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with urban ddpat skins. Not only do I have extreme amounts of StatTrak kills on my knife, but I have access to the entire Valve Marketplace and I will use it to its full extend to wipe your miserable face off the internet, you fucking slag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "UMP" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've been more tolerant of deaglists. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn bottom fragger. I will shit Sticker Capsules all over you and you will drown in them.

You're fucking dead, nubbo.

Whoa. Calm down.. Drink some Kool-Aid. Use Cilt-Bang on a Vagina or cure T.v (Tiny Vagina)

Right now, all I feel is shame. I never expected you to be this kind of person, Psycix. After all these years, all this time spent together, playing games... Hell, even meeting and hugging you in real life. What I saw was a decent person. And after all this time, you show your true face. This is what you really were all along, and that is unforgivable that you could deceive me for so long.

Never ever in my life have I been so disappointed in a single person. With this, you have not only tarnished your own reputation but also that of LDT. What would your family think? Your parents? Your friends? People in the street wouldn't look you in the eye if they knew the truth, or do so only to show you their contempt, hate or pity. What have you become. How did you stoop so low as to identify yourself as a Desert Eagle | Urban DDPAT? Obviously the UMP-45 | Urban DDPAT is the superior kin.

The size of the mag alone is proof enough. Everyone knows the bigger it is, the sexier. Whereas the Deagle shoots more randomly than an absynthe-drinking Slav, the UMP delivers its load with accuracy and speed. Penetration you ask? Penetration power is useless to someone who doesn't get any ladies in the first place. Your Deagle gives me a giggle, UMP-kin will always prevail.

LOL

I just want you to know that I fully support you in your coming out! There are many Deagles like you and you should never be ashamed of who you are!

Not just the Deagles, don't forget the other Pistols! #Show pism the red card

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users