[Appeal] Ninja + STEAM_0:1:41445031

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SkillzForBillz

SkillzForBillz

• 8 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:28

• Set the thread prefix to [APPEAL] (Pick it from tags, then check the checkbox.) : check
  • Set the thread title to your SteamID + Name
  • Include in the post: which Admin or Moderator banned you : Psycix
  • Include in the post: A good explanation : I was a minge, I didn't obey the rules and used loopholes to try and trick psycix into unbanning me, then I got perma banned because I noobbashed and didn't obey the owner of the server. I have been playing for 5 months before getting a perma ban, I have played after my perma ban because the database probally corrupted or something and after that I haven't been on the server for a year or so.
  • Include in the post: Date and time you got banned : somewhere 2013 I think. August 2013.

My story is this. I was a child, I felt like I stood above people and my life was bullcrap, I was playing 24/7 on gmod and I didn't even have a social life. Although all of that got me banned, I have changed now. I'm not the same person anymore I'm kind of an adult right now. I obey the rules and mostly play serious RP because I love the way it goes there. I know people don't like me and they think I'm still LikeABoss, but I've changed for real. I would love a new opportunity to try and play on the servers. Can I please have a response? I'm really sorry for the trouble I made and I'll try to contribute a lot to the servers. I'm in my second grade informatics now on the university in Belgium, I'm planning to go for network maintaining because I'm quite interested in that. I just want to help the community and be respected. But most of all I want to show that I can also show respect. 

Thank you for reading, 

Kind regards, 

Ninja

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:18

This is becoming a more frequently recurring event than Puustjuust popping in before elections.

• bongfeng5000, Revengekeuh and Tdeano like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 20 September 2014 - 19:30

we had this settled in your last attempt didn't we? though you once don't seem to just have copied your same appeal but think about a new one.

Back to topic, you had alot of chances and used loopholes , i still remember you playing because of that ban database issue, until i told it to someone that you shouldn't be there.

There is hardly any chance that atleast my opinion of you will ever change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users