• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Summy124

Summy124

• 12 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 19 September 2014 - 18:20

Hello,

I don't know when I was banned or who banned me.

I was banned for the reason "not learning from rule breaking in the past"

I have no idea what I had done to deserve a 30 day ban. I would please like a valid reason for my ban...

Thanks,

Summy124

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 19 September 2014 - 18:54

you had been banned before. the case was that i saw Shadowz was playing on flood and told him to take a closer look on what you were doing since you have rulebreaked in the past atleast twice which ended up in a 2 weeks ban, he then told me that you were rulebreaking again so he banned you for "not learning from the past"

#3 Summy124

Summy124

• 12 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 19 September 2014 - 18:59

What did I do!!

#4 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 19 September 2014 - 19:05

We need to wait for Shadowz' response then, he was on the server that time, i only told him to go for a ban if he actually sees you rulebreaking, since you had done trouble in the past

#5 Ministry

Ministry

• 339 posts

Regular User

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:43

Summy I've already banned you at least once before and i know that's not the only ban that has been issued on you. You've been banned at least 2-3 times and still havent learnt. Should consider yourself luck it isnt longer

That Australian guy!

#6 ShadowZ

ShadowZ

• 97 posts

Financial Department.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:03

The reason i banned you was that even though i warned you about closing building rooms, spamming props and even building a shark. And still after i kicked you, and your rejoining and keeps on rule breaking.  I got told by Fox to hold an eye on you because you have been rule breaking in the past. Id say enjoy you're ban and think hard over what you did and if there is anything you can do to prevent it for happening again.

Just you'r regular "oh that guy" guy.

#7 Summy124

Summy124

• 12 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 20 September 2014 - 13:14

I think you got this all wrong, I was in a team with 3 people when i was on. I didn't spawn a single prop in the duration of time I played and I didn't build or have any intentions to make a shark, I am only guilty of closing the doors of the rooms, which i believe is not against any rules.

Summy124

#8 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 13:26

The ban stays, my advice is to sit it out quietly and realise your mistakes.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users