xXx420LoL5M0K380M8SNaiPeXxX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 DemonX

DemonX

• 277 posts

[LDT] Donator

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:30

This is my first 420 MLG Montage from League of Legends, hopefully you enjoy it. :>

• DemonX and OYNO like this

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0 GHz Quad Core Processor

Cooler: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Mother Board: Msi Z97 Gaming 5

Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D

#2 Tabole

Tabole

• 1,446 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:40

2.5/10

#3 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:40

you haven't posted in months.

You like your own posts.

You upload such.

why?

#4 DemonX

DemonX

• 277 posts

[LDT] Donator

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:45

So what if I didn't post in months? Am I not allowed to? I think that's the whole point of forums.

Yes I did like my own post. :P If you have a problem with it then I don't mind, I mean it's there for a reason.

"You upload such" I didn't understand that.

Why what? :L

#5 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:55

holy fuck you're annoying, and YES there is a problem with this, instead of a showcase of your work, it becomes more of an advertisement of it instead as you have no apparent reason to be active on the forums and come here for the one reason.

• Max, The Meta and Tdeano like this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#6 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:56

What he means is that you are a pretentious self-advertiser whose sole purpose of posting for the first time in months is to obtain more viewers on his channel.

Yes, you are allowed to post, but you will be frowned upon when this is done in questionable fashion.

edit:
Ninja'd sadface

LDT is LDT.

#7 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 09 September 2014 - 17:30

At least he didn't post it in the Video Board.
The most patient man in the world

#8 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 09 September 2014 - 17:56

Don't we already have a thread for shit?

#9 DemonX

DemonX

• 277 posts

[LDT] Donator

Posted 09 September 2014 - 18:10

Don't like, don't post. If you want you can lock the topic now or even delete it. I don't mind. I just wanted to show what I've been working on, for me this isn't about the views, I just wanted to try something new and get people's opinions about it, yes it is advertising but I wanted to hear some opinions about the actual video. Sorry for wasting your time and sorry for posting.

#10 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 09 September 2014 - 20:49

Don't like, don't post. If you want you can lock the topic now or even delete it. I don't mind. I just wanted to show what I've been working on, for me this isn't about the views, I just wanted to try something new and get people's opinions about it, yes it is advertising but I wanted to hear some opinions about the actual video. Sorry for wasting your time and sorry for posting.

kekkkkkkkkk

"GREATINGS RANDOM PEOPLE OF LE INTERWEBS FORUMS I DONT SPEAK TO IN FOREVER, HERE I REVEAL A POORLY MADE VIDEO IN ATTEMPT TO A̶D̶V̶E̶R̶T̶I̶S̶E̶"SHARE" THE CONTENT I HAVE MADE QUITE POORLY FOR NO APPARENT REASON, THE ONLY APPARENT REASON I COULD PASS BY WOULD BE FOR CRITICISM BUT EVEN THEN I REJECT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK UNDER THE WORDS "DONT LIKE DONT POST" LIKE THE TOTAL RETARD I AM AND THEN FORWARD ON TO GET UPSET ABOUT IT"

ok done

• Maddy and Tachibana like this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#11 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 09 September 2014 - 20:52

"Don't like, don't post?"

That phrase is fucking retarded.  A forum is for expressing points of view and discussing shit.  If you don't want your shit to be criticized, then don't fucking post it.

Also,

This is my first 420 MLG Montage from League of Legends, hopefully you enjoy it. :>

Please tell me your plans have changed.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#12 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,527 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 00:48

"Don't like; don't post" isn't retarded and still applies on this forum in some sense.
For instance, whining in the DOTA thread about how bad dota is compared to LoL and vice versa is a good way to get infracted.

• atty16 likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#13 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:10

Okay, I think that's a different context, but I can definitely see where you are coming from.  I was more talking about using the phrase to mean that no one can criticize your actions or videos.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain

#14 The Meta

The Meta

• 449 posts

Not meant to be helpful

• LocationWales

Posted 10 September 2014 - 17:36

"Don't like, don't post" and " get people's opinions about it" Don't exactly go well together. What other way would you know if people thought it was bad or not?

76561197979270420.png

#15 DemonX

DemonX

• 277 posts

[LDT] Donator

Posted 10 September 2014 - 18:31

Yes I do agree that "Don't like, don't post" and "get people's opinions about it" don't go well together but you have to understand that what I meant by that is if you do not like the fact I "shared" the video then don't post about it any more because I do realise I am basically advertising it but not with the intention of getting views.

There are people out there who love these sorts of video's with weird stuff going on in them that's why I wanted to see if anyone would enjoy this. I do know it's a poor video but that's the point of this types of videos.

Any ways thanks for the posts no matter if negative or positive at least I'll have an understanding of what people dislike/like and I won't "advertise" video's on here unless they have something to do with this community such as a trailer for a new map or something.

#16 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,527 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 20:11

You don't seem to understand, the dislike seems to be unanimous. You seem to lack the ability to self-criticize and, somehow, you're the only one in this thread who doesn't seem to understand why your video isn't good. Take a step back, look at the situation, and you might understand what you are doing wrong.

The fact that you make a separate thread for something like this, on top of the fact that you've obviously returned to this forum for this reason alone and no other just makes it worse.

• The Meta, The Time Rider and atty16 like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#17 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 20:20

demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. demonx, demonxfire. 

Inaat : urban ddpat

Inaat : u serios

#18 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 20:51

I would just like to point out that demonxfire is a completely different person who does not deserve to be associated with this unholy pile of shit.

#19 DemonX

DemonX

• 277 posts

[LDT] Donator

Posted 10 September 2014 - 22:36

You're the pile of shit tbh, seriously fuck off.

If he's allowed to talk about me like this then I am too.

Cunt

Lock topic and that's it.

#20 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner