Admins/Trusted

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 The real freeman

The real freeman

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:30

I don't actually Lemon. The only person I have given grief too is Oreo because he so freely dishes it out to other players. Considering I have screenshots of Oreo in action with his bad attitude which I sent to Fox not too long ago and he had the entire server in an uproar because of the way he was acting up. And please Lemon, don't start with the passive aggressive tone with me, the only rule I've broken is my 5 second singing which you class as mic spam so yeah good one.

Regardless of whether you take me serious or not, I know what goes on in the server when you're authoritative figure isn't around. I'll just take screenshots every time people do things and show you just so you know I'm not "pissing in the wind" as you so bluntly put it. 

#22 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:41

You repeatedly "sing for 5 seconds" and play random stuff over the mic but just so long that it doesn't go under micspam, it just completely smells like you try to find a hole in that rule, which is probably reasoning this by Lemonlord

#23 LemonLord

LemonLord

• 224 posts

LemonLord is suspicious

• LocationWales

Posted 09 September 2014 - 16:50

Have you actually read what you've said up till this point or is your bullshit so strong you just blank it out while you type it? Passive aggressive? I'm out right calling you a hypocrite. and just because you stopped singing for a second in-between before carrying on doesn't make it any less mic spamming. Do you actually think I'm ignorant to the fact players rule break when I'm not on? really, how thick are you going act today or do you really think I joined LDT and instantly got a rank so I never witnessed this for myself. but there's not much I can do if they rule break while I'm off the server. So good take screenshots and record videos of these people doing this shit so they can be dealt with because lord knows there are a couple of players I know deserve a ban.

• Psycix, Marmite, bongfeng5000 and 6 others like this

#24 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 09 September 2014 - 18:03

So good take screenshots and record videos of these people doing this shit so they can be dealt with because lord knows there are a couple of players I know deserve a ban.

We can start with OP. :D

Oh and I've never been messaged on Teamspeak or on steam about any of this. I'm sure many of the over 100 ranked players haven't either; I believe there's an issue on your end. 

'cause fuck off am I sitting on a server with kids and people like yourself for an entire night of my free time.

• Psycix, Marmite, bongfeng5000 and 4 others like this

#25 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 09 September 2014 - 21:01

...is there is no defined rule list and people call abuse because they think we're making them up to simply punish them. Which is a real problem.

This is what I think should be #1 priority.  It is essential to a smoothly running server and shouldn't keep being pushed back.  Plus, it just seems that it can't be that hard.

Oh and I've never been messaged on Teamspeak or on steam about any of this. I'm sure many of the over 100 ranked players haven't either; I believe there's an issue on your end.

I think this just helps to show what the problem is.  The only people messaged are the ones that people know.  If most ranked players never play on deathrun, who are players in need of a rule enforcer going to go to?

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#26 Revengekeuh

Revengekeuh

• 1,727 posts

Puking Clouds

Posted 09 September 2014 - 21:17

I think this just helps to show what the problem is.  The only people messaged are the ones that people know.  If most ranked players never play on deathrun, who are players in need of a rule enforcer going to go to?

Not really, example: A couple days ago Loz joined TS because there was problems on Flood, I hopped on flood helped him and then told him to add me or other people in case something similar happens.

Been called on flood a couple times since then and if I wasn't there I know someone else would've. worth noting: Loz had never spoken to me before that moment, people don't have to be afraid, we don't bite (although we would if there wasn't a screen blocking our way :D

• atty16 and loz like this
76561198009946140.png

#27 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 09 September 2014 - 21:27

Actually, that reminds me of another problem.  some players don't know that there is a forum or TS.  I'm not exactly sure how to fix that, but an updated MotD with the new rules could maybe try to emphasize it a bit more?  That is another big root of the problem, the community is fairly largely split from deathrun.  I think if that was fixed, then a lot of these problems would fix themselves.  The only problem is that the only good way I can think of to bring them together would be to get more deathrun players on the forums, but oh wait too bad they don't know about them.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#28 Prox

Prox

• 133 posts

User

• LocationIreland

Posted 11 September 2014 - 14:01

Now, Now. Everyone makes mistakes. But sometimes people do it on purpose which is bad. We shouldn't blame the new players. We should be helping them. The 10-12 year olds that play on the server should at least if they can try and respect the rules. I know not all of them are like that. But sometimes some people just decide to rebel. If it is serious, then there will be always be punishments. What I am trying to say is, we can't always rely on the Regulars/Trusted/Moderators/Admins all the time, because sometimes it isn't even worth bringing up. If it is very serious then yeah tell one of them, but if it isn't then let it go. Also If you don't like the 10-12 year olds with high pitched voices, then mute them. Forgive and forget. :D

#29 loz

loz

• 107 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:26

Not really, example: A couple days ago Loz joined TS because there was problems on Flood, I hopped on flood helped him and then told him to add me or other people in case something similar happens.

Ya agreed with revenge, for serious issues get on TS and grab the moderators because they are in their positions as they are happy to moderate :D and happy to bite apparently O.o (I didn't know he was into that beforehand :P )

• Revengekeuh likes this

How do you kill a vegan vampire? With a steak to the heart.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users