• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shaunus

Shaunus

• 473 posts

King Shaunus

• LocationCardiff, Wales

Posted 01 September 2014 - 21:06

I have recently discovered upon playing on the ttt server that there are problems with missing textures.
The console is filled with an incredible amount of errors that it causes severe fps lag and others have reported this happening too.

I was wondering if anyone else has problems with this and also if others more experienced with these things go check it out?

EDIT: Apparently the errors disappeared later on but I'm guessing this was something to do with downloaded/workshop content perhaps
  • yagwog and atty16 like this

Prepare your anus!                                                    53fc4d560c6f0.png                                        "Wow, his face is a potato as well." - Revengekeuh              

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 02 September 2014 - 13:48

i had this yesterday too when i played ttt together with shaunus, but it only appeared when i looked at specific parts of the map

• yagwog likes this

#3 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 02 September 2014 - 14:19

Is this related to a specific map maybe?

• yagwog likes this

LDT is LDT.

#4 Shaunus

Shaunus

• 473 posts

King Shaunus

• LocationCardiff, Wales

Posted 02 September 2014 - 16:48

Possibly, it happened on teenroom and cruise. I was alright on whitehouse later on.

• yagwog likes this

Prepare your anus!                                                    53fc4d560c6f0.png                                        "Wow, his face is a potato as well." - Revengekeuh              

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem, help, pls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users