Get admins on Flood

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 hevybullet

hevybullet

• 1 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 26 August 2014 - 16:46

Never been on this forum before but have played on the flood server for a little while and it is highly aggravating how there are never any admins on and there are rules breakers-a-plenty. I see people glitching through the roof and building these far weld towers round after round. I see people with multiple boats and other general rule breakers and there is no one to do anything about it. So please could some admins come onto the server once in a while and actually stop these people. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or whatever. As I said, I'm new to this website...

• yagwog likes this

#2 bongfeng5000

bongfeng5000

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 26 August 2014 - 17:58

I know how you feel, it kind of sucks that we don't have many ranked players on flood. For the moment why don't you add some moderators/admins (anyone with an LDT tag) to your steam friend-list and then whenever something happens on the server you can just message one of us to come on and deal with it.

• yagwog and Krunder like this

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#3 AlowlAlfur

AlowlAlfur

• 5 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 August 2014 - 20:43

I second this notion. With pretty much the only Flood Server that isn't ghost town. Making at least one person an Admin might help. Just jumped on and unbalanced teams and them underwater Kamikazing with a fully functional boat. Anyway anyone can do this about it?

(Just checking, Can a Donator get some Admin powers? If so, Then I'd highly consider doing it as I don't want to constantly destroyed by rule breakers. Especially as one openly admitted it with new players around.)

• yagwog likes this

#4 atty16

atty16

• 1,355 posts

The Angel of Death

Posted 02 September 2014 - 14:45

(Just checking, Can a Donator get some Admin powers? 

You can if you donate a larger sum of money like 2000 euros. 

I recommencement add some of the member like Mellon said (http://forum.ldt.gg/page/memberlist) or go on our team speak.

• yagwog, bongfeng5000 and Revengekeuh like this

I love my blades, my ship and my slaves 

#5 AlowlAlfur

AlowlAlfur

• 5 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:34

With a Price Tag like that. I'll have to pass sorry. And I'll have to get to grab a few of those members. Thanks Atty.

• yagwog likes this

#6 Kombucho

Kombucho

• 13 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:57

cant you make a thread with proof that someone is breakin rules . sry to necro

#7 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,302 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:01

Yes.

>http://forum.ldt.gg/forum/40-bans/

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users