REPORTPLAYER

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FL00D

FL00D

• 5 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 August 2014 - 21:57

Name: bumfun and Creolophorosanus (Same person, changed his name similar to mine to troll)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36295839

Time: August 23rd, 2014         from GMT 5:30 to GMT 7:00 If I can remember correctly. 

Comment: First, don't mix up my name with his, my name is Creolophorosaurus while his Creolophorosanus to imitate and troll me he changed his name similar to mine, I didn't do anything to him, neither any of the newbies and when someone asked him why are you doing this ?! he said I am having fun on my own way.
He kept doing it for over than an hour and a half, take an act against him please.

Proof: 
Maybe the video in a bad quality but it'll show you exactly what you want to see.. first scene was a fail try if you got confused.

Thank you

#2 Eclipse

Eclipse

• 299 posts

Regular User

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:54

This is ridiculous, I do believe I still have power to decide these (was told I was allowed to decide GMR ban reports awhile back when no mods played, don't know now. If I don't tell me).

But with what has been shown, it seems like he is only targeting you multiple times, changing his name to match yours to troll you.

A ban for 4 days seems about right (inb4 yelled for doing this)

#3 FL00D

FL00D

• 5 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:24

He was trolling me because I am the only one who was saying you will get banned for this, otherwise he was destroying every single newbie. I didn't play for over than 30 mins and I was in the lobby, and people were saying what did we do to you!

If you think 4 days will stop him, then 4 days it is.

#4 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 24 August 2014 - 13:56

I'm fine with that Eclipse, push the ban :)

LDT is LDT.

#5 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 24 August 2014 - 17:19

Just banned him now, alt tabbed while playing GMR and saw this thread so I thought I may as well do it.

Thanks for the report.

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#6 Eclipse

Eclipse

• 299 posts

Regular User

Posted 24 August 2014 - 17:41

Just banned him now, alt tabbed while playing GMR and saw this thread so I thought I may as well do it.

Thanks for the report.

I forgot to post that I banned him last night, oh well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: REPORTPLAYER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users