• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 18 August 2014 - 15:16

To all the participants of Campzone 2014,

A survey has been sent to you email. If you did not receive it, please contact me and I will provide you with a link to the survey. We will use the survey to make your Campzone experience even better next year

• Dart-Lobrik likes this

#2 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 18 August 2014 - 22:17

>be sitting in front of the loudspeakers

>music so bad it kills cancerous cells in your brain

>louder than a bad MLG montage

>mfw people complain I'm deaf

• Astro likes this
The most patient man in the world

#3 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,303 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 18 August 2014 - 22:46

>be sitting in front of the loudspeakers

>music so bad it kills cancerous cells in your brain

>louder than a bad MLG montage

>mfw people complain I'm deaf

if it kills cancer cells in your brain then it's a good thing

also nice ebin using mem arrows out of 4jew

• Loadingue likes this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#4 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 18 August 2014 - 23:12

Actually that's a good point. I don't mind music playing or being loud...but when your seat is situated directly beside the speaker and you're trying to play competitive games that you need to communicate in? It was a little frustrating. :P I remember Kawaii getting annoyed too.

Even if it was just sat somewhere centrally or mounted it'd be better. The way it was sitting I couldn't hear my game with the volume up full and headphones in. :(

Posted Image

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,559 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 23:31

Music was off at any point anyone was playing a competition.
Playing a competitive game outside of competition is something you do at your own risk; you can't expect everyone else in the tent to account for people playing a game.

• Kronasus likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 18 August 2014 - 23:40

It's not to do with everyone in the tent accounting for people playing a game. Like I said I don't mind loud noise and stuff. It's more about where the speaker was situated. As in, the back of my laptop was a few inches from the speaker while it was that loud and I think Loadingue was in the same situation seeing as he was sitting across from me.

If people in other tents were complaining about our sound then it's understandable why someone might have preferred not to be sitting getting their face pounded by bass at that volume. xD

Posted Image

#7 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:38

That's not how I remember it, Bob. The music might have been off during your competitions, but what I remember are getting my ears pounded by non-stop Hardcore and Dubstep music day and night.

I've got a question; would people really mind if we turned the music down or off, most of the time? Because I do.

Now, if you'd just move the loudspeakers to a less frequented area like the kitchen or near the TV for instance, it would be slightly better. Slightly mind you, because distance doesn't affect the volume much. Kawaii was not sitting near the loudspeakers and she still couldn't stand it one bit.

The most patient man in the world

#8 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:55

Music was off at any point anyone was playing a competition.
Playing a competitive game outside of competition is something you do at your own risk; you can't expect everyone else in the tent to account for people playing a game.

The same can be said for music though. Should everyone get blasted by music 95% of the time because a handful of people wanted to have music on all the time?

#9 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:08

I think we should play music when there is a reason to play music, for example, people partying. Currently it is reversed: the music is only off or low when there is a reason for it to be off or low, namely getting complaints by neighbors or a competition.

If you really need music or else you die, play it in your own headphones.

There are many people who are inconsentually blasted by the music even if they wear a noise cancelling headset because it's orders of magnitude too loud or actually shouldnt be on at all during that time of day.

LDT is LDT.

#10 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:27

I agree with you Psy, I like music but it gets very tiring having it blasting from morning till bedtime for no reason. When there is partying I don't have a problem with it.

• Loadingue likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users