RickJames

• 41 posts

New User

• LocationThe Hague, The Netherlands.

Posted 11 August 2014 - 13:05

[B]Person who banned you:[/B]

psycix

[B]Reason for your appeal:[/B]

because i really enjoyed playing on the deathrun server but some staff members were targetting me which made me turn myself into a huge drama machine, I have been banned for 1 month and I still have to wait 23180 hours before I can play again, Im not going to cause anything from this point on because I just want to play again and I am not hoping for too much but an unban would be neat if necessary just chat ban me I am only willing to play the server itself.

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 11 August 2014 - 13:28

you posted it in the minecraft appeal section, just btw

#3 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,303 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 11 August 2014 - 15:08

No is no? It shows that you still haven't learned the simple fact of coping with things online. The initial ban I believe was because you bloody exploded after one person said a not even harsh insult. I would say wait it out, yet it's up to psycix I guess. 

Note: Psycix's response may be a bit late since he's coming back from campzone

EDIT: Your last two names under your steam alias were: "Fox is retarded" "Fox and legion are retarded"

I'm pretty sure fox was just the one to issue the ban in the first place since you were being a huge drama machine so I'm not even sure why that's targeted at him in the first place. I'm not 100% sure, but after that I can confirm that it's very unlikely you've grown up and the ban will near defiantly stay.

• Revengekeuh, The Time Rider, BillzSkillz and 6 others like this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#4 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 11 August 2014 - 17:43

How about you put more effort into the actual appeal and listen to what's being said rather than concentrating on trying to add colour to your posts.

• bongfeng5000, Cookie ツ and Astro like this

Posted Image

#5 RickJames

RickJames

• 41 posts

New User

• LocationThe Hague, The Netherlands.

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:39

@fox 

oops didn't notice, any higher up can move it

@ yagwog

I wasnt exploding and havent used bad words myself, I have already made 2 threads with the explenation of everything that's whyI didnt know what more to put in the appeal.

thats not me that is my brothers account and he wasnt talking about fox he was talking about fox from fortwarsrp and legion they were the owners and kept ddosing me cause they were in need of admins and i didnt feel like administrating for him anymore.

not to mention the fact that fox doesnt have to do anything with the ban ;)

#6 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:12

well that sounds unlikely because, Ddosing is illegal, and ddosing someone just because he doesn't want to moderate? that must be one fucked up community over there, and third not to mention the coincidence that there are me and a player called Legion ranked in LDT

• bongfeng5000 and The Time Rider like this

#7 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,303 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:23

Gonna go ahead and stamp a no.

• bongfeng5000, Cookie ツ and Tachibana like this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#8 BillzSkillz

BillzSkillz

• 140 posts

User

Posted 12 August 2014 - 16:07

I'm just going to say that this is the third time I've seen this issue flair up and every time Rick you've come up with a different defense and I can say for a fact you have been aggrieved by legion and Fox, so don't lie about the name on that one. The best thing you can do as a defense is show some maturity, accept the rest of the ban and quickly put the whole issue behind yourself, ass everyone else has. Appealing your ban repeatedly (and lying to our community) will not only encourage a rejection now and for any future developments but it may also make you frustrated and tempt you to flame or start something that gives you a longer ban.

• Cookie ツ and Barzey like this

#9 Revengekeuh

Revengekeuh

• 1,727 posts

Puking Clouds

Posted 12 August 2014 - 16:41

POPULAR

aGV9pG5_460sa_v1.gif

• Metadone, Daniel, Commander and 10 others like this
76561198009946140.png

#10 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 14:27

You were banned for 1 month for the following offense:

-Not shutting up, endlessly making false claims of abuse, attracting offense and spouting all sorts of unlikely bullshit.

This thread is:

-Not shutting up, endlessly making false claims of abuse, attracting offense and spouting all sorts of unlikely bullshit.

Oops!

You don't learn and are a perpetual fountain of drama. I will now execute a global permban on all accounts that belong to you, your household, or any account I think might be related to you.

• Hardcore Bob, Cyrill Jones, Fox and 2 others like this

LDT is LDT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users