ban appeal admin abuse

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 July 2014 - 15:03

i first confronted him about calling everyone a nigger which is not right, i cannot prove this but you can ask him he will probably agree with this, he then started to target me and making up rules to kick me, the first time i was kicked was because i bhopped more than 3 traps when at least 2 other people done it right infront of him and nothing was done to them, i then came back and confronted him about this and called him blind for not even seeing these, he then kicked me again for disrespect, my game then crashed so i couldnt get any proof of this, i came back and i was typing to him about it, someone told me he was speaking to me over mic, i said i had him muted because i didnt want to listen to him he then starts going on how its against the rules ot mute a ranked person, when i clearly said if you want to speak to me type it, he then banned me for

Disconnect: You have been banned by xTorturer for 180 minutes for the following reason: -  Being an overall annoyance, muting a Ranked person in question and ruining the flow of the gameplay - The ban will expire on 07/31/14 18:47:54 server time. For more information on bans see www.LDT-clan.com.

this is completly bullshit i have seen staff bhop more than 3 traps before also i have never been told about this rule before he was targeting me because i had a go at him for being racist,

he has now banned me again for punishment avoidance which is complete bullshit because he has already banned me

[LDTmyAdmin] xTorturer has banned STEAM_0:0:56831470 for 1440 minutes, reason: Punishment Avoiding

this is my steam id and he is now abusing his rank and lying about the bans and also making up bullshit rules.

#2 Flire

Flire

• 8 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 July 2014 - 15:43

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=293961120

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=293961135

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=293961096

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=293961071

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=293961044

Here is some proof of their arguments and xTort constantly using the word "Nigger"

#3 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 784 posts

Runner till Death

• LocationSomewhere in Dutchlandia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:01

First, unban appeals need to be put in the correct section. Any admin please move it there.

Now regarding the ban:

I came online because I wanted to play with Scheisse a bit. Earlier he told me about you using bhop speed to pass multiple traps is a very short time, reason for me to keep a close eye on you. Yes I used the word nigger multiple times, so what, big deal. Either way, after our little arguement got a bit out of hand so I said:

"*DEAD* xTorturer: Sloth, how about lets quit this. next insult will be punishable, continuing this arguement will be punished as well :D"

You then decided to continue anyway and seeing I wanted to hear you out before actually punishing you I decided not to punish you straight away.

Either way you still didn't stop and since typing takes too long for me to actually respond to you (since you were typing a lot) I decided to go over to mic.

You then told me that you muted me so you couldn't hear me. This is not allowed and was my final reason to ban you.

About the "targetting"

As I said Scheisse told me that you were using Bhop speed to pass multiple traps in a short time. Of course I decided to keep an eye on you to see if you did it again.

You did, so I kicked you. You then came back online and actually... did it again but died before you could use it in your advantage, so I didn't punish you for that. You then came back online raging about it, giving me no time to properly respond to you. You then decided to be fairly annoying and insultive. Given the fact that I warned you about continuing to be insultive I kicked you for disrespecting.

When you muted me I decided to ban you for three hours. The server however didn't show this. It merely showed the command I used without an actual disconnection notice being present. I, and other Rankeds involved thought you left in some way and was punishment avoiding. This is highly frowned upon so Iksman provided me with your SteamID and I extended your ban to 1 day. (this has already been reduced again because this was an error on our side).

2ZDJOHA.gif I LOV POKAYMUNS 2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif

#4 Krunder

Krunder

• 323 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:03

Please post all appeals in the "Bans/Appeals section, in its correct format.

After seeing the incident unfold, I will input my version here.

First, I would like to mention that this is the internet and should not harm anyone from any words.

Torturer was speaking to 'Dr Scheisse' individually called him nigga as igz what they do, and you knew in your head it was not towards you. You just decided to make a big deal out of it, to make a big deal of the situation .

What you could have possibly done in that situation is said, "Torturer, could you please take this conversation into steam chat maybe, due to the offensive words I do not wish to here."

You consistently went through traps using BHOP (No longer possible tomorrow). You reviewed a warning, then a second warning for continuing to disobey the rules via a kick, which then led to a 3 hour ban for continuing again.

You were banned for punishment avoiding because nothing said you had disconnected. This meant xTorturer assumed you were punishment avoiding, however, your ban has now been reverted to 3 hours.

#5 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:13

You then told me that you muted me so you couldn't hear me. This is not allowed and was my final reason to ban you.

since when has this ever been a rule in the server? no one has ever told me i have muted staff in the past and never had a problem with it never told about this, this is probably another rule that was made up, the fact about the bhopping is that even staff do it, it wasnt just me doing it, there was at least another 2 people in the game that was doing it right infront of me and infront of you so from there you were just targeting me as none of them were kicked from the server

and really ruining the flow of the game? how do you even ruin the flow of the game? what was i doing to ruin it? was anyone complaining about me ruining it? and the fact that i chose to carry it on is because that you as staff think you are above the rules and think that people will just stop and think you have the final word over everything which is not always the case, because most of the time you are wrong, but obviously you are never wrong because you are staff.

#6 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 784 posts

Runner till Death

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:50

You told me about Fox using bhop speed as well, but that is not something you can turn into a valid point. How am I responsible for what Fox does?

I also have no way to quickly contact him to varify if you were speaking the truth so that remark really had no input in my actions.

Also about ruining the flow of the game:

You were exploiting with Bhop speed, giving the Death a really hard time to focus on people that play legit. You also kept on going when I told you to stop.

And that I

think that people will just stop

when I tell them to is exactly what people are supposed to do.

When I first came onto the server I was told by, then Trusteds Robb and Haawk92, that I had to have micchat available at all times because that's what Ranked players use to communicate, so that's explained as well.

#7 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:53

I often bhop on Deathrun but i also have often said in global chat when the server was filled as there is no bhop restriction you should not bhop over 3 traps at once to give the deaths a fair chance too, which i clearly cared about myself.

If i did for once as example on iceworld bhop 3 traps i always tended to make breaks and just stop mid way, to not be unfair to the deaths.

#8 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 784 posts

Runner till Death

Posted 31 July 2014 - 17:03

Little off topic but I think you should just not use Bhop speed to pass ANY traps with high speed, considering it's a Deathrun Server, not a Bhop one..

#9 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 31 July 2014 - 23:13

When you muted me I decided to ban you for three hours.

Is this really a bannable offence? Is the purpose of the mute command not to mute people client side if they don't want to listen to them whether they're ranked or not?

Sorry to post here but I'm generally quite shocked if this is the case.

• lynx likes this

#10 Eclipse

Eclipse

• 299 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 July 2014 - 23:20

Even though I shouldn't be posting (warn me if needed), but I do remember the word "nigger" allowed to be used at any time as racism is allowed, unless it has changed.

#11 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 784 posts

Runner till Death

Posted 31 July 2014 - 23:47

@Daniel
I didn't use the correct words to explain what I meant.
I didn't ban him for muting me. But the fact that we were having an arguement and he muted me for the sole reason of not having to hear what I had to say after I heard him out drew the line for me. Read the rest of the post please.

@eclipse
My use of the word had nothing to do with racism at all.

#12 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 20:58

My apologies xTorturer, by reading what you wrote previously, as quoted above, it looked as if you banned him for the reason of him muting you which is what I was generally concerned about.

#13 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 784 posts

Runner till Death

Posted 01 August 2014 - 21:41

I understand that my original post made my ban reason somewhat confusing, but no: Him muting me was not the sole reason of the ban

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban appeal, admin abuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users