Official

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 29 July 2014 - 23:40

This will probably get taken down soon. Don't watch it if you are squeamish it includes Suicide bombings, drivebys and executions (At the end of the video - it's been reported that they executed around 1700 volunteer defenders of the city)  from the 10 minute mark.

These videos adds to the masses of evidence that this group and all of its followers are the scum of the earth. It also demonstrates that terrorist groups now have the capabilities to produce well edited propoganda videos which sometimes come with translations to popular languages (If I find an English version I will post it).

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#2 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 29 July 2014 - 23:41

god damn it

it got taken down

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#3 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 29 July 2014 - 23:43

Heres a new link http://www.liveleak....=a7f_1406610219

I have one of their first propaganda videos (Al Saleel Sawarim 4) if anyone wants it but it's even more fucked up than this one to be honest...

If any of you are actually interested in the current conflict in Iraq then I would suggest visiting http://www.reddit.com/r/levantinewar  or http://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar    (I know its leddit but these subs are actually alright)

• lynx and user like this

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#4 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 July 2014 - 00:06

I now see why on that overly simplified middle east friendship chart everyone was enemies with ISIS.

• TheMelonMan likes this

#5 Astro

Astro

• 289 posts

I am a knight who says Ni

• LocationWales

Posted 30 July 2014 - 00:31

I think the whole middle-east problem is just the fact that that area of the world is lagging behind the west by about 500 or so years when people where openly flogged in the streets and women wore metal masks for "gossiping".

Don't look at my Steam

I am a German version of a weeaboo. I call myself the Germaboo.

#6 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:01

They sure are efficient about their executions, I'll give them that.

The rest of the world needs to step in though, this is fucking genocide and ISIS is beyond a terrorist organization at this point, they're a full blown militant state.  It's only going to get worse and intervention is needed to nip it before it expands even further.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#7 Astro

Astro

• 289 posts

• LocationWales

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:05

IMO there has to be strong intervention. If we (sane people) hang around on the outside of things nothing will change. We need to either take full control or nothing.

• The Time Rider and alacbar like this

Don't look at my Steam

#8 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:18

Yeah, UN sanctions or whatever else the hell they want to try isn't fucking enough.  You can't just allow fucking genocide to go on like this.  Pop em in the head, drop em in the water.  How long before they've taken all of the god damn Middle East and they're knocking on a NATO or EU member's door?  Then what?  Taking back a whole damn region will be a pain in the ass if UN waits that long.

• Astro likes this
"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain

#9 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:27

If I have to be completely honest I don't believe these people can live in peace. They will always find some reason to divide each other into groups, be it slightly different religion or whatever, and then start fighting. Obviously not everyone is like that, and I doubt the everyday citizen knocks on doors and shoots people in the head, but there are just too many extremists.

#10 Astro

Astro

• 289 posts

• LocationWales

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:46

If I have to be completely honest I don't believe these people can live in peace. They will always find some reason to divide each other into groups, be it slightly different religion or whatever, and then start fighting. Obviously not everyone is like that, and I doubt the everyday citizen knocks on doors and shoots people in the head, but there are just too many extremists.

That was also the case 500 years ago in Britain, albeit not that extreme, but extreme non the less. They just need another 500 years or so and then they will learn morality and then they can join the rest of the "sane" nations.  

PS -
  • Marmite, Shaunus and user like this

Don't look at my Steam

#11 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:26

It's hard to find a solution to this problem. They're in the middle of a sensitive part of the world, any help would cost a lot of money and probably lives of whoever tries to interfere. Basically, all powers are thinking right now "This thing is so big, someone's going to act soon. I don't need to sacrifice myself for that."

The most patient man in the world

#12 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,525 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 14:58

Disagree - Yes, people will always have disagreements, but the nature of the disagreement is fundamental.
The only thing that can convince people they're actually doing the world a favor when they're voluntarily participating in a war is religion.
There's simply no other kind of political extremism of extremism of any kind that is capable of the same thing.
Exceptions may be single occurrences like mass-murders by a single person or a small group, but that sort of terrorism exists on an insignificantly tiny scale and has more to do with the mental health of the individuals involved.

Agree - No, these people can't live in peace because there's nothing on earth that could change their mind. The only way they could be at peace is when every single last person on Earth praises Allah. I also agree that they're barbaric, unintelligent and violent enough to still cause problems in a society without extremist religion, but again, the terrorism would exist on a much smaller scale.

I personally think we should intervene, but in the smartest way possible. 
Cost effectiveness isn't really in any military's book, let alone the USA's military.
I'm not nearly informed enough to confidently state what approach should be used, but I don't think mercy should be a high priority.
One could argue that fighting militant extremists really only makes the issue worse, because you're giving muslims all the more reason to pick up a weapon and fight. I'm not sure if this is correct, but it's definitely something that should be considered.

Spoiler

Understand that the Islam is likely to be the biggest problem of the 21st century.

//NonSerious
Check out that sick hardscoping filth at 29:30

• Hobanobaclypse, Pandaboy and user like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#13 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 July 2014 - 15:23

I think a big part of the problem is that when the Ottoman empire fell apart, it was artificially divided into the modern countries. They literally said "From here to here and from there to there is Iran, next to it Iraq, and oh look that's Syria" without any thought put into who the people living in these lands are and if their religions and traditions are mixable at all.

A possible peaceful way to solve this would be to break up the countries, change the boundaries and form new ones, move all the people into their respective country with it's form of Islam and traditions and so on. This is probably way easier said than done, but just nuking everyone because of the bad apples you mentioned won't be too humane. I agree with your other thoughts though.

#14 alacbar

alacbar

• 178 posts

User

• LocationLondon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:18

A possible peaceful way to solve this would be to break up the countries, change the boundaries and form new ones, move all the people into their respective country with it's form of Islam and traditions and so on.

This would probably result in more conflict in terms of people demanding certain areas of land to be part of a "new country" and the cost of the mass movement of all the people and the possessions would be too high, not to mention the time it would take. It is hard to come up with a solution to this as all possible solutions could make the situation worse and I doubt the world powers will be willing to risk what might happen.

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough

Muncle.png

#15 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:40

And who's to say ISIS would agree with that?  They have no reason to relinquish the cities they control.  Also, you can't just move people without the consent of the people in those damn countries.  That would make you no better than the people who caused the fucking problem.

#16 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:41

Spoiler

Understand that the Islam is likely to be the biggest problem of the 21st century.

I'm sure a lot of people agree with this, but most are afraid to say it.

I was initially going to post something like "why the hell hasn't anybody dropped a nuke there yet?" but then I wasn't sure what my true opinion was. I mean, there are innocent people there too. But.. is it really a better fate for them not to be nuked and get executed by terrorists instead, or live in constant fear that it may happen one day?

sorry for making a stupid post, but I'm getting too tired and sad from constantly seeing how religious violence is fucking up the world.

#17 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:44

I think if you ask them they'd prefer to live in fear with the hope that one day they will be free to dying being evaporated by a nuke.

#18 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:47

Yeah and that's a reason why my post was stupid. It was leaning towards not asking them and just doing the rest of the world a favor, and seeing everything as a "lost cause".

#19 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 July 2014 - 16:56

It wasn't stupid, but right now it's not escalated to the point of no return yet. In the end, maybe total annihilation will be the only solution, but I think it's a bit too early to think about it.

• Astro likes this

#20 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 30 July 2014 - 18:33

Nuke.

• Astro likes this

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Official

0 user(s) are reading this topic