29 replies to this topic

#21 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 14:45

I am Rick James lol

Ok ok sec.

So Bob, I am Rick James and I have an alt called Rick James, the profile is canadian because it's an alt... I am on Epiks forum acc because he was logged in with this one and made other threads about the staff members on this account too

I never said you were an idiot

Like I said his PC is on most of the time and I dont feel like starting up mine if I can just play deathrun to kill the time

#22 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:02

Going on another account because your main is banned is EXACTLY what ban avoiding is.

You're supposed to be banned, hence any other account you may use also gets banned.

You misunderstood,

I was on the server and LemonLord came on and we played for a while. He randomly came with the conclusion to ban me for ban avoid and after 15 minutes I got banned for ban avoid, I joined with my brothers account and he got banned for ban avoid too right when I joined, but how can my main be banned for ban avoid if I did not had a ba on any account I can access  whatsoever

Not to mention that youre getting your information from an unreliable source, How can you trust cookie when he's trying to get me banned and is not staff, he clearly stated I so hope that Rick gets banned, check the logs for once and he was staff at that time.

When that happened, you were banned less than 24 hours ago, so I am quite certain one of your accounts was banned. But let's drop that and cut to the main issue, the reason you are banned right now.

I have never acted upon anything cookie has told me. Once again you are accusing staff, me in this case, of being unjust or gullible while this isn't the case.

The only reason you got banned is because you directly violated my ultimatum.

So by the way how would you know if I was flaming you yesterday, on several occasions you claimed you had "no sound" and yet you also responded perfectly to everything I had said to you. I only ever insulted you once and that's when you ask why the server was being so aggressive to you to which I said "Because you are being a dumb-fuck". The rest of the time I was answering your questions that you wouldn't shut up about even after I explained you had something else to complain at me about. This continued even after Psycix came on. You even said I lied to Psycix which if funny because at that point the only thing I had said to him was. "He asked me to answer a question which I did and he hasn't stop whining since" and what were you doing when he got on and continued to do, oh right whine like a child.

This is true, and an accurate description of why we consider your behavior a problem.

You are the source of all the drama, getting upset over everything and never shutting the fuck up when someone does his job in your disadvantage.

Although people shouldn't flame eachother, going nuclear because someone called you a retard on the internet is fucking retarded.

LDT is LDT.

#23 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:04

I did not start drama whatsoever, I dont appreciate people talking to me with words that are completely unnecessary where I react to it in a normal way and I get punished for that straight away?

Once again I was not banned because I was able to join the server with every account I had access too.

#24 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:12

You are a pure manifestation of drama. When someone calls you a word online you turn into the incarnation of the root of all drama.

As I said in my previous post: DROP THAT. Forget about the ban avoid thing. That was a 1 day ban and expired since.

Today, you are banned for 1 month for a separate issue.

SInce you have a hard time listening, I will reiterate once more:

Shut the fuck up about the ban avoid, it is no longer relevant.

• xTorturer likes this

LDT is LDT.

#25 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:14

k

and what about this 1 month ban, still unfair. Cookie went in with the arguement and he got nothing.

#26 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:25

Cookie did not continue arguing when I put down an ultimatum.

And didn't cookie lose his rank?

LDT is LDT.

#27 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:26

Look back you were focussing talking to me, look in the logs he continued and I have no idea he said he was regular.

#28 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 29 July 2014 - 17:13

Yeah cookie totally continued. He continued so much that even you noticed how much he continued:

16:10:41: "Rick James<2469><STEAM_0:1:80279676>" say "How funny that Cookie is quiet now Psy came on."

For some reason I felt inclined to actually check the logs and guess what: The bullshit is real.

Can't you ever stop?

• Jackeh likes this

LDT is LDT.

#29 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 17:44

Oh shit lol well someone made me continue

#30 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 29 July 2014 - 18:12

Right. So there's not much more to say, thread locked.

LDT is LDT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users