Wrongfully banned.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 28 July 2014 - 22:50

Ive had many problems with some staff lately and they really show their maturity, as I was able to gather at least 1 bit as evidence http://puu.sh/av41v/0babe3777a.jpg but the immaturity and harassment going against me by staff members just did not stop not to mention that they were bullshitting the higher ups...

They told Psy I ban avoided.

I was playing on the server,

Lemonlord came on and said you are getting banned for ban avoid

I get banned I go on the server with my brothers acc and he gets banned too, HOW IS THAT BAN AVOID?

moving on Ive had many problems as said in the aforementioned and Cookie started the arguement by again saying that Im stupid and what not, so Psy came on and banned me in the mean time the other staff members were just putting fuel to a fire.

I got a 3 months ban because the staff team is bullshitting Psy, not to mention that you should look in the logs for the harasssment and over mic I cant do nothing about it, but at least the logs can show what Cookie said in the past days to me.

• Jozef Namek likes this

#2 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 23:26

> Has only one bit of evidence.
> Shows Cookie calling somebody a retard, not even an issue or anything worth mentioning.
> Cookie isn't even a staff member anymore and never was supposed to be.

1310483412100.jpg

I'll leave the serious reply up to psycix because I know he has all the info where I only have some.
Hang in for 10 minutes.

• Marmite, xTorturer and Tachibana like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#3 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 28 July 2014 - 23:28

I go on the server with my brothers acc and he gets banned too, HOW IS THAT BAN AVOID?

Going on another account because your main is banned is EXACTLY what ban avoiding is.

You're supposed to be banned, hence any other account you may use also gets banned.

Facts:

-I banned you for 1 month, not 3.

-Cookie has no rank. Click ranklist at the top.

-If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet.

-You were banned because I came into the server warning you that if people were causing mayhem one more time, I'd come in with long bans. At no point during or after the ultimatum you stopped whining, so I figured I'd push the ban right away.

In more detail, I was explicitly saying:

"If staff abuses, report with evidence. Do NOT start drama by shouting senseless aboose all over the place just to troll people and make people angry."

I repeated that multiple times in different phrases.

You continued. 

You cause drama and mayhem in the social environment of the server.

You get banned because you did the opposite of what my ultimatum demanded.

• Hardcore Bob, Marmite, TheMelonMan and 6 others like this

LDT is LDT.

#4 Cookie ツ

Cookie ツ

• 51 posts

User

Posted 28 July 2014 - 23:58

I'll just leave this here  https://www.dropbox....z/RickJames.txt , also Extendable said Rick James doesn't have a brother on teamspeak, LemonLord and Press heard it, some others aswell.

I'm not full of myself, but I'm one of the best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#5 Jozef Namek

Jozef Namek

• 1 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationHome

Posted 29 July 2014 - 00:00

Sorry this comment didnt make any sense. im sorry

#6 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 00:20

Rick James: Tachibana.? ima tell Psycix that you start it again
Rick James: Lets see what he thinks about it

Rick James: Tachibana.? stop harassing me
Rick James: I feel harassed by Tachibana.?

Rick James: stop using my name im feeling threatend.

1397621029385.png

Oh my god this guy is too much!
  • Marmite, TheMelonMan, Tdeano and 3 others like this

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#7 Clem.

Clem.

• 16 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationManchester

Posted 29 July 2014 - 00:39

I tried to defuse the conversation, Ending with Rick James leaving, however, from what i noticed, rick james did nothing antagonizing and if i remember correctly, cookie called him "butthurt". What i concluded from that fiasco was that Rick was not the one to blame for it. Rick did the mature thing and left it, Cookie however annoyed and harassed the player until he left. Also what the text doesnt show is the voice chat, in which many things were said that unfortunately i cannot remember.

EDIT: I would like to point out that i can confirm rick has a brother, and this 'extendable' is either lying or has no idea.
  • Epik likes this

76561198079885217.png

"A pheasant flew into the patio door, Broke its neck, So we fucking ate it."

#8 Dr Scheisse

Dr Scheisse

• 544 posts

Regular User

• LocationFinland

Posted 29 July 2014 - 00:56

Do tell how Lemon, Fox and I were bullshitting today?

Sunday (I think, ranked people below can probably confirm the date).

You and Tachi were told to drop the discussion of your ban and the "harassment" discussion by Shaunus, Lynx, Clem and me (don't think there were any ranked people on other than us). Tachi dropped it by leaving. You went on for like 10 to 20 minutes after she was gone and then you left, but then you started it again today which didn't help your case at all, hell I think it made it even worse.

Also yes Cookie stated that Rick was butthurt when everyone was told to drop it, after that he really didn't say anything major and left it there.
  • Cookie ツ and Tachibana like this

#9 Shaunus

Shaunus

• 473 posts

King Shaunus

• LocationCardiff, Wales

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:19

Would like to add that Dr Scheisse's post is very true of the situation itself. I tried to tell both Rick and Tachibana to drop the whole thing to not much avail.

Cookie also was somewhat inciting things as mentioned.

I did try to tell Rick that he's either a troll or that he is too sensitive to be on the internet if he feels harassed and abused.
  • Cookie ツ likes this

Prepare your anus!                                                    53fc4d560c6f0.png                                        "Wow, his face is a potato as well." - Revengekeuh              

#10 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:42

Do tell how Lemon, Fox and I were bullshitting today?

Sunday (I think, ranked people below can probably confirm the date).

You and Tachi were told to drop the discussion of your ban and the "harassment" discussion by Shaunus, Lynx, Clem and me (don't think there were any ranked people on other than us). Tachi dropped it by leaving. You went on for like 10 to 20 minutes after she was gone and then you left, but then you started it again today which didn't help your case at all, hell I think it made it even worse.

Also yes Cookie stated that Rick was butthurt when everyone was told to drop it, after that he really didn't say anything major and left it there.

Fox doesn't have to do anything with this, he was staying neutral.

Cookie went on continueing and at some point I was done because everyone was just fully onto me... So I left it but everyone told me to stop meanwhile Cookie was still saying things to me.

#11 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:43

I was staying out of this situation as i didn't see through it anymore, later when psycix was on deathrun i had to go afk but didn't think about disconnecting, when i came back all the other rankeds were gone and i was ordered from psy to ban 2 more steamid's of yours for 1 month each

And i am very sure Psy knows what he is doing

#12 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:45

Indeed, my ALT is banned. 

My brothers account is banned too.

#13 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:47

that's what psycix stated, when you get banned the other accounts you may use get banned too, as you were yesterday even admitting that you played on your brothers account.

Exactly this prevents ban avoiding, and sorry for your brother but it was his responsibility to let you who should be banned on his account.

#14 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:54

It is not much of a big deal the ban on my brothers account as he doesnt play deathrun often.

I also have VIP because I care about this community, but the staff members were being bad towards me Im reffering to Cookie ( I think hes demoted already ) Lemonlord and tachibana as an invidual player.

#15 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:58

why did you keep going on when psycix was on, after he said he would dish out long bans, thats kind of just annoying him on purpose

#16 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:01

I go on the server with my brothers acc and he gets banned too, HOW IS THAT BAN AVOID?

Going on another account because your main is banned is EXACTLY what ban avoiding is.

You're supposed to be banned, hence any other account you may use also gets banned.

You misunderstood,

I was on the server and LemonLord came on and we played for a while. He randomly came with the conclusion to ban me for ban avoid and after 15 minutes I got banned for ban avoid, I joined with my brothers account and he got banned for ban avoid too right when I joined, but how can my main be banned for ban avoid if I did not had a ba on any account I can access  whatsoever

Not to mention that youre getting your information from an unreliable source, How can you trust cookie when he's trying to get me banned and is not staff, he clearly stated I so hope that Rick gets banned, check the logs for once and he was staff at that time.

@fox

I did not read that because Cookie kept going on about the situation.

#17 LemonLord

LemonLord

• 224 posts

LemonLord is suspicious

• LocationWales

Posted 29 July 2014 - 13:11

One of your accounts was banned when you joined with your brothers account, I banned you because that's ban avoid as Psycix has already told you. I didn't even have a problem with you personally at that point I was just following rules but Fuck me right I mean how dare I.

So by the way how would you know if I was flaming you yesterday, on several occasions you claimed you had "no sound" and yet you also responded perfectly to everything I had said to you. I only ever insulted you once and that's when you ask why the server was being so aggressive to you to which I said "Because you are being a dumb-fuck". The rest of the time I was answering your questions that you wouldn't shut up about even after I explained you had something else to complain at me about. This continued even after Psycix came on. You even said I lied to Psycix which if funny because at that point the only thing I had said to him was. "He asked me to answer a question which I did and he hasn't stop whining since" and what were you doing when he got on and continued to do, oh right whine like a child.

As for what happened on Sunday, that has nothing to do with me and I'm not getting involved.

#18 Epik

Epik

• 21 posts

New User

Posted 29 July 2014 - 13:24

No account was banned for fuck sake.. I was able to join with all the accounts I can access. I had no sound, a friend of mine was sending via steam what you said. You've insulted me several times. You did not answer anything, Cookie was responding to everything in an inapporpriate way and I thought that you were lying to Psy because he said things that came out of no where. 

#19 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 14:34

Indeed, my ALT is banned.  
My brothers account is banned too.

I spoke with "Rick James" who said HE had an alt account, and linked me some shady Canadian profile.
Now YOU speak of an alt account as well.

It is not much of a big deal the ban on my brothers account as he doesnt play deathrun often.
I also have VIP because I care about this community

Wait, you play more than Rick James? You have Premium? I thought it was the other way around.
If I'm not mistaken the original "Rick James" has Premium and not "Epik" who only arrived on the seen ever so recently.

I think you've just proven your bullshit right here my friend.

I had no sound, a friend of mine was sending via steam what you said.

080bf880ae296dc311288e163fe92931.500x221

#20 LemonLord

LemonLord

• 224 posts

LemonLord is suspicious

• LocationWales

Posted 29 July 2014 - 14:41

You asked me how you ban avoided, I told you and you kicked off. Calling me the most mentally unstable person you've ever meet and an idiot, you literally started flaming me for answering your question and after saying "I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious"  

Also if all your accounts were unbanned why would you go on your brothers account.

And to top it off why then when Pysicix ask you what I had said to you and how I had insulted you, your response was "I can't remember" you would of had the info in the steam message if your  had friend sent them to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users