abuse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 21:50

[LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad and his girlfriend came onto the server, me and his girlfriend were put as death she then done 2 traps at the start of the map and then said she is not doing any other traps so i have to do them so i said no im not doing them either then, from there on [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad started telling me and me only i have to do the traps and i said if she is not doing them i aint he then teleported me back to the start of map which i then went to run to where the people were, he then kicked me from the game for not doing traps and did not do anything to his girlfriend, which is completly biased because i done more traps than her. so this is the first set of abuse. we then started argueing about all of this and was throwing insults at each other saying that i was gunna report them for abuse she then starts abusing me through mic so i start abusing her through chat she then trys to deny all of this saying she never said she was going to do any traps, her boyfriend [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad obviously backing her against this which is utter bullshit, i have had a number of people even agree with me about this whole situation, she is using her boyfriend as a cover for many situations she gets in and has also said she cant have anything done to her because her boyfriend is a mod. after i had finished abusing her she left the game and it ended about 2 minutes after she had left the game [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad then proceeded to ban me for being a cunt which was the actual reason. saying this i would like his staff position removed as he clearly doesnt know what he is doing and is being completly biased towards his girlfriend in the server, and i would like to see his girlfriend banned also for the abuse she has shouted at me and for trying to get out of everything with the excuse that her boyfriend is a mod/admin.

thanks for taking the time to read this and i wish something could be done to the two that have been abusing their powers and positions as a member of staff .

time was around 9:30-10:00 GMT.

#2 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:00

Nice wall of text.

I've been watching this and I have reviewed melon's actions. Due to his relation to her, a concern about bias is indeed worth investigating, but I think that despite this his actions were rational, hence I conclude there was no effective bias.

The bans he made are justified and from what I can see these are not out of emotional grudge at all.

The ban times imposed seem to be well suited to the offense, and would be similar if an independent moderator would have pushed it.

LDT is LDT.

#3 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:02

so why wasnt she banned for abuse or the other person abusing me over the mic banned for abuse thats what i dont get i dont see only me getting kicked for not activating traps and not her also thats biased idc that i got banned i just want the other people to be banned also about the situation because they were using just as much abuse towards me

#4 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:14

hence I conclude there was no effective bias.

how can you conclude there was no effective bias when i activated more traps yet i get teleported back and kicked for it and she didnt i really dont see how that is not biased about it all and i even have other people saying she didnt activate as many as me

#5 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:21

*DEAD* (TEAM) [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: !kick sloth
Player FurMec left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[LDTmyAdmin] Welcome Sloth
[LDTmyAdmin] Welcome nener3000
*DEAD* Sloth: so who kicked me?
*DEAD* TheMightyOreo: Hi   Tachibana.♥
*DEAD* Cookie | Saz ツ: ur nan
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: dunno m8
*DEAD* Sloth: so your being reported
*DEAD* Flire: So melon nice abuse.
ThePurplerPurplePenguin: c:
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: for what?
*DEAD* Sloth: because i done nothing
*DEAD* Sloth: so thats abuse
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: kicking you for not pushing traps?
[LDTmyAdmin] Welcome 80eisuS
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: I made tachibana go back and push them
*DEAD* Sloth: so why wasnt Tachibana.♥ kicked?
*DEAD* Sloth: she done no traps
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: you didnt push them
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: yes she did
*DEAD* Sloth: bullshit
*DEAD* Sloth: done like 2
*DEAD* [LDT] TheMelonMan @Islamabad: other people have seen
*DEAD* Sloth: i done more
*DEAD* Sloth: and you kick me
*DEAD* Sloth: so you abuse
*DEAD* Sloth: and get reported
Sloth: and i have proof also

He made you go back, you didn't push them and walked in circles instead.
He made her go back, she DID push them.
As soon as you rejoin you begin raging about reporting him. If there is emotional bias involved anywhere, it is clearly on your side.

EDIT:
I mean, as a death, you need to split traps sort-of evenly and work together as a team. When she proposed that you do the first floor, and she does the second floor, you simply refused to press any traps, allowing a partial freerun.

LDT is LDT.

#6 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:25

but the thing is i have people who also said she didnt push them just because he said it doesnt mean it is true because what he said is utter bullshit and just sticking up for her.

and the thing is i even spoke to someone that said when she got put back she just ran back and forth aswell and i got kicked about 10 seconds after i got teleported back he didnt even give me a chance to run to the people to activate the traps on them

#7 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:30

I mean, as a death, you need to split traps sort-of evenly and work together as a team. When she proposed that you do the first floor, and she does the second floor, you simply refused to press any traps, allowing a partial freerun.

this right here is a load off bullshit i have a load of people that said she is not doing any traps because she is lazy and that i have to do all the traps so who ever told you this is an absolute bullshitter 

#8 Dr Scheisse

Dr Scheisse

• 544 posts

Regular User

• LocationFinland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:49

I'm just going to throw this out there.

I've been playing deathrun quite a lot recently and I have kicked and warned Sloth about micspamming music and he has also acted abusive against a player called Dashie (numbers in his name go here).

#9 bongfeng5000

bongfeng5000

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:50

She left you the first floor and took the second floor herself because she didn't want to do the first floor for whatever reason, that's all there is to it. 

Also try not to double post just edit your first post instead of making a new one.

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#10 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:58

melon are you stupid seriously i have about 5-6 people even saying that she said she is not doing any traps because shse is lazy seriously if you are that gullible i really dont see how you are staff

and i did clikc nthe edit button and did edit it

#11 verySerious

verySerious

• 10 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:03

melon are you stupid seriously i have about 5-6 people even saying that she said she is not doing any traps because shse is lazy seriously if you are that gullible i really dont see how you are staff

and i did clikc nthe edit button and did edit it

i would just like to say i got about 6-7 people even saying that Sloht siad he is not doing any trapps because hse is mad they also siad that he is seriously stupid and bias

#12 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:38

yes i said im not doing any traps if she was not doing any traps i can admit that but the thing is they cant because they cant admit they done wrong which they did but they have to bullshit all the time and i have plenty of people who can tell the truth in this thats the thing but they still try to lie about it all

#13 verySerious

verySerious

• 10 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:26

yes 6-7 people agree with you that they lie and cannot admit they done wrong which 6-7 people know they did and they also know it themselves but they still want to lie and not admit that they done wrong can you say some of the plenty people that can agree that they lie about it and can say that you are in the right

#14 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:28

Tachi was sat at the whale trap waiting for people to get down to the 3rd floor, where no 1 was at. i just recieved this from one of the people who seen it, this just shows you how much bullshit you have been told by melon and tachi saying that she would get the second floor because by this she was not even on the second floor and shows you how much abuse and bullshit comes from both of them

#15 Sloth

Sloth

• 17 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:41

some of the people, flire, penguin,ken,extendable dont worry there is a few more and i know im right in this and that they are making up a load of bullshit in this ahaha

#16 verySerious

verySerious

• 10 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:59

thank you for giving names it is always good to know who was witness to what and for the admins to know who to contact when they want to know what actually happened and who said what and who are biased and not making good decisions and should be told that they cannot do things like that and should be careful in the future

#17 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 23 July 2014 - 15:36

I'm not just gonna take your word about these 6-7 people tbh, you're gonna have to actually get their accounts written in here but also your evidence is pretty substantial and it's just a case of he says, she says. Your repeated emotional responses don't help your case. Without any video or at least pictorial evidence your report is pretty weak. Especially with such bold requests.

At the end of the day they are the ones with rank and we will trust their word over yours, but as psycix has already done we will investigate to the best of our ability.

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#18 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 23 July 2014 - 16:40

Uhuh. And stuff like this doesn't make them more credible either:

Flire: The amount of shit u said in here is pathetic xD

Flire: You quoted your self calling tachi a whore
Epik!1: Dont worry
Epik!1: ill  cut that out

LDT is LDT.

#19 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 23 July 2014 - 17:08

I think after seeing that quote, this report thread is officially over. Without any actual evidence and credibility down the poop shoot I'm gonna lock this.

If it happens again which I doubt it will, come up with something better than a wall of text.

EDIT: Also after locking it I just noticed it's in the wrong section, next time post it in the Bans section please, where all Bans/Appeals/Abuse threads go.

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users