Offtopic branch of Russian Terrorists Shot Down Dutch Airliner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#81 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:52

Just because they don't play as much as they used to it doesn't mean i am false, they are still active on the forum and played alot gmr in the past.

And even if i am wrong, which i doubt, no one is forced to like the forum

• Eddyke1 likes this

#82 verySerious

verySerious

• 10 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:59

Wow really time rider, i heard you on teamspeak squeeker, gtfo you would kneel iff i saw u in real life man and you know it with ur fag detector

FOX, wtf alot, ur the only one playing sometimes and sligwolf but sligwolf is the best person around,
And btw fox, ofcourse noone is gonna talk shit when admins around im prestige 10 in a period of 4 years so i know some people man ive bin on alot when uve not bin there its always bin like that man admins dont know shit whats going on they always kiss ass and act normal when admins are on

yes!!! when admins around noone talk shit about alot but when admins no around they talk shit about alot so alot bin put in bin,

iff admins change name and hid rank they see ppls talk shit aboout alot and admins bin shit and should be put in bin and no ass licking

• Loadingue likes this

#83 LemonLord

LemonLord

• 224 posts

LemonLord is suspicious

• LocationWales

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:16

3936990+_aea5ee81d36e74c807bf7c2d1c4b163

• Hardcore Bob, alacbar and Dr Scheisse like this

#84 kawaii_sushi

kawaii_sushi

• 72 posts

User

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:35

lulz

#85 Dr Scheisse

Dr Scheisse

• 544 posts

Regular User

• LocationFinland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 13:10

Eddyke I recommend you find a thread called Word crimes in the video board I think you might enjoy it :)

#86 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,559 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 13:12

Not true Ed, people have come back from this.
For instance, Atty once annoyed the fuck out of everyone and typed like a retard. He fixed that, normalled the fuck up and became a valuable part of our community. There will be some people who won't forgive you, and it won't be easy, but it can be done.

So make a choice, try and fix it (which you haven't been trying so far), or just leave.
  • bongfeng5000, atty16 and Eddyke1 like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#87 Eddyke1

Eddyke1

• 100 posts

User

Posted 23 July 2014 - 13:45

I wont leave, i just leave the forum its not my style, no disrespect to you bob you just answerd normaly.

the art of eight limbs

#88 atty16

atty16

• 1,355 posts

The Angel of Death

Posted 23 July 2014 - 14:38

I recommend you still go on forums but try not to post as much or make shit threads.

• Hardcore Bob and Revengekeuh like this

I love my blades, my ship and my slaves 

#89 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 23 July 2014 - 15:42

Wow really time rider, i heard you on teamspeak squeeker, gtfo you would kneel iff i saw u in real life man and you know it with ur fag detector

If you need martial arts to deal with a 13 year old like me, you really must be weak.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#90 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 23 July 2014 - 15:57

Pretty sure one of our forum rules is don't quote entire posts, just quote the necessary bits. I'm gonna end this useless thread here and I think you need a time out Eddyke.
  • atty16 likes this

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users