• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 19 July 2014 - 14:48

Nothing to be sorry about Loadingue, our government is nothing more then a bunch of ass-licking shitheads, Putin doesnt even care what is happening to the russian nation, friggin imigrants everywhere. I'm not trying to advocate, just providing some information to think about =)

• Loadingue, The Time Rider, UnDead and 3 others like this

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

YSGe0mu.jpgI want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

#42 lynx

lynx

• 168 posts

User

• LocationNew vegas.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 19:50

Well anyways, its highly unlikely that it would be the Ukrainians, after all they have shown and interest in joining NATO. 

You've never lived until you have touched an animal.

#43 Eddyke1

Eddyke1

• 100 posts

User

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:52

1173821_265707403602496_1748032043_n.jpg 
313742_329858643808334_1237968855_n.jpg
R.I.P Sophie van der meer.

R.I.P Allard van Keulen
And everyone els on that doomed airplane

the art of eight limbs

#44 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 21 July 2014 - 15:27

Retard discusison split off into other thread.

Keep this thread clean or heavy infractions will be dished out.

Posts have been moved here:

http://forum.ldt.gg/...dutch-airliner/

• user and Eddyke1 like this

LDT is LDT.

#45 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 21 July 2014 - 15:54

An interesting video just appeared on the official site of russian ministry of defense http://stat.multimed...fVideoAudioFile the lower signal is boieng, and the upper is propably a jet-fighter. Dont know if its true, but I must say that russian stations of radio-locating have huge coverage 

sUmx8kL.jpg

so russian military must know the truth but for some reason are not spilling it out yet

ps/. Obama is making a live speech now http://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

#46 alacbar

alacbar

• 178 posts

User

• LocationLondon

Posted 21 July 2014 - 18:17

I saw that 80 children died in the crash as well from a newspaper, including an 8 month old baby.I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was one of the guys who shot the plane down

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough

Muncle.png

#47 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 21 July 2014 - 21:02

http://sputnikipogro...16495/bad-vlad/

• Hardcore Bob likes this

#48 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:49

double bumping with an article by Robert Parry http://consortiumnew...see-in-ukraine/

#49 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 22 July 2014 - 13:00

This is in support of the conspiracy theory that the US is looking for a reason to enter the war, I presume? That's a crazy one in my opinion, as if Russia's military power wasn't scary enough, they have China behind them, and not only, why would anyone beg to go to war (not that the US doesn't have allies too)? Like the article itself said, it might lead to a world nuclear war and the end of the world.

#50 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 22 July 2014 - 13:18

As surprising as it may be, if anyone is going to war, it's us, the tiny netherlands. They just killed 200 of our innocent people.

(Against the seperatists, that is.)

We want to know exactly what happened to the victims of this, and US spy sats are welcome to donate their share of data to us.

Russia has advanced radar in that area, and it would greatly improve the rather bad relations between NL and russia if they released their data.

LDT is LDT.

#51 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 13:54

This is in support of the conspiracy theory that the US is looking for a reason to enter the war, I presume? That's a crazy one in my opinion, as if Russia's military power wasn't scary enough, they have China behind them, and not only, why would anyone beg to go to war (not that the US doesn't have allies too)? Like the article itself said, it might lead to a world nuclear war and the end of the world.

U.S. actually has a surprising amount of motivation for going to war.

1)  A wartime economy would work to fix the shithole we're in now.

2) The American people have always been looking for a war and it could be used for congressman reelection (Assuming that Obama takes the logical path and asks Congress for a declaration of war)

3)  It would kill off some people who are going to be in the Social Security system soon and draining money from the government.

4)  It would probably unite Liberals and Conservatives for a while afterwards, which is something that just needs doing.

5)  It would probably boost up Obama's approval ratings and his approval by conservatives.  It would also help (and I don't feel this way, just stating it) put USA back on the world stage.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#52 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 22 July 2014 - 15:04

Well I don't live there and can't comment or argue with you, but honestly I don't think it will be a good move, it's not like attacking some poor/small/defenseless country, it's Russia we're talking about.

#53 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 22 July 2014 - 17:08

I really don't think war would boost up Obama's approval ratings. Besides, he himself doesn't want to go to war.
The most patient man in the world

#54 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 22 July 2014 - 18:47

Why is this suddenly about the US? The US is barely involved IMO.

Sure they use their spy sats and try to help out as much as they can, but they're not trying to start a war here at all. So far all the USA has done seemed very appropriate to me.

LDT is LDT.

#55 Eddyke1

Eddyke1

• 100 posts

User

Posted 22 July 2014 - 18:56

Why is this suddenly about the US? The US is barely involved IMO.

US wants NATO to grow, they still have 2 M staff short http://en.wikipedia...._states_of_NATO

Also, our country the netherlands isnt weak, we are the founders of NATO, we have 42 K staff and we are verry small, that is strong.

NATO plans are 1  world government.

EDIT The netherlands has 104,860 staff.

the art of eight limbs

#56 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 22 July 2014 - 20:50

#57 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,525 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 14:54

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#58 Danbready

Danbready

• 3,510 posts

The Irish Guy!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 00:37

Here's another case of a commercial airline being shot down during the cold war.

http://en.wikipedia....ines_Flight_007

I also watched the episode of Air Crash Investigation that covered this case, a simple fault in the aircrafts compass lead them into hostile airspace.

Religion is like a penis;
It's good to have one, and you should be proud proud of it!
But don't go taking it out in public and don't go around shoving it down other people's throats...

#59 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 09 February 2015 - 20:38

Most fitting thread I can put this.

Be wary though, at the same time, this IS Russian propaganda at the end of the day.

• The Time Rider likes this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users