Russian Terrorists Shot Down Dutch Airliner

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 18 July 2014 - 16:29

I don't think that's how it works, it has a predetermined route that it follows. (better explanation I hope)

#22 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 17:00

R.I.P to everyone that died in this crash.

#23 lynx

lynx

• 168 posts

User

• LocationNew vegas.

Posted 18 July 2014 - 17:41

A Russian missile operator would know how to identify a military plane to a civilian plane. I highly doubt the Ukrainians shot down so, the Russians probably gave the SAM missile  to the rebels, who didn't have sufficient knowledge to identify a plane, and thus they shot it down.

• Loadingue and TheMelonMan like this

You've never lived until you have touched an animal.

#24 Maddy

Maddy

• 166 posts

Max

Posted 18 July 2014 - 18:13

The Interior Ministry posted a video on YouTube of what it said was a rebel forces’ truck moving a Buk rocket launcher with one rocket missing. It was heading through the city of Krasnodon toward the border with Russia, the ministry said.

I don't know if this is true. But it sure does look like they're hiding something, if it is. 

#25 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 18 July 2014 - 18:58

Or the aim of this act is to make separatists look more like actuall terrorists.

Today the representative of Ucraine in UNO expressed condolences to the families of people who died in yesterday's catastrophe, but not a single word was spoken about 44 civilians dead and 215 injured in Lugansk as a result of bombardment of the city by Ucrainian army. http://vk.com/sputni...40399920_454101 and that happens almost every day there

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

YSGe0mu.jpgI want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

#26 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,525 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 18 July 2014 - 19:27

I'm actually looking forward to America being in war. That's the only time they actually innovate.
Anyway, enough about war, let's get back on topic.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#27 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 18 July 2014 - 20:38

But war is the topic... If this was just another crash, this thread wouldn't exist.

Also, Dart-Lobrik's comments are interesting because they show Russia's point of view, but the question of bias comes to mind...

The most patient man in the world

#28 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 18 July 2014 - 21:10

If this was just another crash, this thread wouldn't exist.

HL3 release thread: "If this was just another COD game none of us would care."

Inaat : urban ddpat

Inaat : u serios

#29 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 18 July 2014 - 22:57

Well... yeah.

EDIT: Russia caught editing Wikipedia entry about MH17

Hahahaha

• TheMelonMan likes this

#30 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 779 posts

Runner till Death

• LocationSomewhere in Dutchlandia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:50

676427.jpg

This Dutch senator died in the crash.

EDIT: Source (in dutch)

2ZDJOHA.gif I LOV POKAYMUNS 2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif

#31 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:26

I think that it was probably Ukrainian rebels, because they made claims before the MH17 incident that they had Бук missiles and there have been wiretaps of rebels stating that they had shot down a civilian aircraft at the time.

On the other hand, Jane's Defence Weekly says that there are 4 possible Russian Surface to Air locations that could have shot the plane down.

Honestly though, the best idea might be to wait until UN can get some investigators out there and more information becomes available.

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#32 Eddyke1

Eddyke1

• 100 posts

User

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:26

I think that it was probably Ukrainian rebels,

I doubt about rebels bro, they also had some jet bombers flying over holland few times and still dont know why; russia is up to somthing. And its not good.
http://edition.cnn.c...rs-intercepted/

the art of eight limbs

#33 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:40

From what I've heard, it is most likely that pro-russian rebels shot it down. They have been given weapons by Russia, but used the weapons to shoot down the plane by themselves and probably weren't commanded to by Russia.

Although this is quite interesting.

• Eddyke1 likes this

#34 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:14

For shooting an aim at 10km high the missle complex Бук itself is not enough (in automatic mode it can hit target only 6km high), there should be 3 more speciall vehicles that are needed to guide the rocket, the whole complex should consist of 4 vehicles: КП 9С470, СОЦ 9С18 «Купол», СОУ 9А310 and ПЗУ 9А39. Implying that if the rebels have em, there would be already a solid proof of that, because hell of a military vehicles + a lot of speciall trained people to operate them, its not that kind of thing you can learn from youtube guides. I wouldnt be surprised if its the ucranians who on purpose let the rebels capture some of the Бук missles and then shoot down a civil plane to put blame on separatists

• TheMelonMan likes this

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

YSGe0mu.jpgI want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

#35 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:17

Trust the brain washed Russian to blame the Ukrainians! It's a well known fact Russia are supplying the seperatists with armaments and the fact that the missile was fired from a rebel held area makes it highly unlikely that the Ukranians would have done it.

• TheMelonMan, lynx and Eddyke1 like this

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#36 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:53

It sounds a bit overly complicated, that plan. "Let them steal our Бук missiles and let's hope for the best that they shoot down a civilian jet."

• Eddyke1 likes this

#37 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:03

everybody_lies.jpg

Other than expressing sympathy towards the victims of this treacherous deed, any speculations beyond that will most likely lead to being fooled one way or the other.

• Hardcore Bob, The Time Rider and Shaunus like this

#38 Patokia

Patokia

• 781 posts

Good Shit

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:06

Apparently there were also 100 aids researchers on the plane...

#39 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:05

Everybody lies

'Every single day we're lying': Russia Today reporter resigns over coverage of Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash

I'm sorry Dart, but your country's government are acting like immature idiots who try to put the blame on others by all means necessary.
  • Eddyke1 likes this

#40 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 19 July 2014 - 13:55

Apparently there were also 100 aids researchers on the plane...

http://www.nytimes.c...ines-crash.html

Don't think there's a 100 of them but there's certainly quite a few who died.

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users