• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Leknes

Leknes

• 7 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationNorway

Posted 19 June 2014 - 14:28

I was just wondering, since i now have summer vacation i usually play alot on the TTT server, but i noticed that in the morning and later on when its not so many people on it its much more rdm than it usually is. And at this time it is rarely any regular/trusted/mods or admins on so they dont get punished, and it is so boring posting it on the forum for everytime someone is rdming and leaves... So is it possible to get a easier way to get people punished or banned like voteban or something?

76561198028289526.png

#2 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 19 June 2014 - 14:34

as far as i know in the past voteban was abused and for when no ranked is online who can ban the report function on the forum is there

#3 Leknes

Leknes

• 7 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationNorway

Posted 19 June 2014 - 14:39

as far as i know in the past voteban was abused and for when no ranked is online who can ban the report function on the forum is there

Oh, but its so boring, and they usually just need a sitout so i dont think anyone would bother to post it on forum.

76561198028289526.png

#4 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 19 June 2014 - 14:53

For now just get yourself some ranked people in friends and in need ask em to come and do the work

• Luke likes this

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

YSGe0mu.jpgI want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

#5 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 15:33

I don't think "boring" is the right word but I completely understand not wanting to make several irrelevant threads a day.
The best thing you can do indeed is surround yourself with ranked people, if you do this enough you might get ranked yourself.
  • Dart-Lobrik likes this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#6 Bo98

Bo98

• 274 posts

aka BoA98

Posted 19 June 2014 - 15:47

I too have noticed a few people on earlier and I've tried where I can to be on when I can. However I'm not in a summer holiday myself so I can't be as early as lunchtime. I would recommend letting some ranked person know if any are online (I'm often the only ranked on the server before around 5pm UK but there may be someone who's on Steam but not on TTT) if you find someone breaking rules.

#7 Barzey

Barzey

• 88 posts

User

Posted 19 June 2014 - 17:14

Add me my steam name is Barzey im mostly on in the mornings if u need assistance then :) some evenings ill be active and ill try pop on when ever i can :D

#8 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 18:08

Add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/EliteUK/. Just message me and I'll come on. Might need to friend some trusteds though for bans.

#9 Dart-Lobrik

Dart-Lobrik

• 1,075 posts

Comrade

• LocationMoscow

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:14

Then just add I)@r†-Lobrk or Dart-Lobrik, the russian frame1-1.png man always come to help when a trusted needed!

BillzSkillz - That could be the missing touch, some drug assisted wisdom look. Damn aliens.

YSGe0mu.jpgI want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

#10 Fox

Fox

• 1,203 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:20

you can also add me, i usually play on all 4 servers , you better be searching me in the memberlist on the forum than on steam as there are many different persons with the name Fox in steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users