• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MolluskMoth

MolluskMoth

• 22 posts

New User

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:20

Oh Marmite's going to love it.

Yes I do take the time to file a complaint against you, even though I already know nothing is going to happen because you have fuckin' immunity around here.

But I had a great time playing with Wacky and Jeanette and a few other regulars on the server for quite a while. Marmite joins the server and his massive e-penis gets wipped around.

First round you get T, you stand close to me, I see your name pop up while a shot gets fired from the direction you're at. Somebody on the other side of the map gets hit while the rest of the people stand over there. Only you or Axen were not around. Axen disconnects. I shoot you. You go on for 5 minutes about how I just RDMed you and everything. (Just a note here: You actually did shoot and you were T that round). I don't really care because I had a reasonable kill at you and you raging at me is nothing special.

Okay a few rounds later. I hear a fire fight, see a dead, unided body. Who is standing right next to it? You. I wait, maybe you ID or call out somebody or something. Nothing. You jump down, I go the other way. No call outs yet. Nothing. I see you below me, killing somebody again without call out. I wait another second, jump down and kill you. Another guy starts shooting me while I am identifying you. I dodge the bullets while running to the guy you shot. The other guy is still firing at me. I id the body -> Innocent. So I shoot the guy shooting at me. (Note: I wasnt actively going for kills here. I was just trying to figure out the situation) At that point the global chat was already filled with you going all caps: "NICE RDM" along with insults. Then "NICE DOUBLE RDM". More insults after the round ends. I explain myself, you interrupt me, I say I was lying while you cannot prove it as you obviously arent as omnificent as you might want to think. You sit me out, rage a bit more. Insult me. I leave.

Thanks for killing this server. Fuckin' hell, this used to be a nice place with serious and passionated players. 

~ Keith

• bongfeng5000 and Valikai like this

#2 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:27

People are still having fun on the server without you :)

First one I let you off cos I could see your point of view but you was still a cunt about it.

Second one your story was bullshit. I was nowhere near Jeanett's unid'd body, but if you were where you said you were you would have seen Wacky kill her then me and the other guy start shooting at Wacky then chase him down the swamp. You then proceeded to attack me, not calling me out or anything and kill me. As usual finding an excuse to kill me and troll me as you have always done when I join the server.

Wonder why I have some hate for you?

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#3 MolluskMoth

MolluskMoth

• 22 posts

New User

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:42

First one I let you off cos I could see your point of view but you was still a cunt about it.

That is indeed very noble of you to let me off after a completely reasonable kill. I even called you out about it the second after you shot: "Marmite, was that you?" in a bit non serious matter. I already knew it was because I saw where the shot came from and knew you were there.
And I wasnt even insulting you or anything. You called me out for RDM after I explained myself three times. You kept going. I just went "whatever" because I couldnt tell if you were ACTUALLY serious about it or just wanting to cry. But how is that "being a cunt about it"?

For the second part. You were standing up the ledge, just near Jeanette body. It was the direct proximity that even a shotgun from you could have killed her. You were clearly aware of the body because otherwise your story wouldnt make sense. I also asked in voice chat: "Marmite whose body is that" to which you didnt reply. I didnt see you chase anyone, I just saw you jump off away from the body. When I saw you again, I saw you shoot again. Again, so far, you havent called out anyone at that point. So why am I now suddenly supposed to call you out? -> In my POV you left an unided body and shot another guy. So I shot you. Turns out you werent a Traitor. Okay. It's called a mistake. It happens a lot during TTT. It's not a RDM though. RDM means RANDOM death match. It wasnt random though. See? I get shot by the other guy. I didnt shoot him though at first. I keep my gun low and proceed to ID the other body. It was also an Inno. At this point 3 people (me, him, the T) were left alive. I had to assume that you shot the wrong guy and the guy shooting me was the actual T. So I shoot him. Another mistake. Again you call it RANDOM death match? Well that guy should have known who the T was and still chose to shoot me although I wasnt even firing at him.

And yet you go rage and sit me out?

And you say I am trolling you?

Really?

E: I still believe that you simply lost control over what happened but here's a little overview over the second incident and what I observed.

https://i.imgur.com/IjUevLp.jpg
I can also draw you another one for the first round incident but again, I think it should be clear that that one wasnt RDM no matter how you twist it.

#4 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 17 May 2014 - 19:19

TL;DR

Childish much

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#5 MolluskMoth

MolluskMoth

• 22 posts

New User

Posted 17 May 2014 - 19:25

Dunno what that was but that was certainly not me. And if you were to pull the ID of that user, you would see that.

E: I see, I am the childish one now. Are you running out of defenses? I'd even believe it when it gets revealed that you were the one faking that. But I seriously don't care. I am playing the server to have a good time. The first thing I hear when you join: "Oh shit, I didnt see you were playing on this server, otherwise I wouldn't have joined". Talk about childish behaviour.

• Valikai, Pandaboy, alacbar and 1 other like this

#6 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 17 May 2014 - 19:27

Yeah cos there are loads of Germans on our servers with the leave message Verlassen.

But tbh I don't care I'm done with this, just shows how childish you are.

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#7 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,427 posts

LDT Public Relations

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 21:58

POPULAR

O0vBUnE.png

• Hardcore Bob, Marmite, Loadingue and 12 others like this