APPEAL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eons

Eons

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 25 April 2014 - 23:54

Sythen has banned Eons @ University for 1440 minutes, reason: Failtroll/mingebag
Disconnect: You have been banned by [LDT] Sythen for 1440 minutes for the following reason: -  Failtroll/mingebag - The ban will expire on 04/26/14 23:48:27 server time.

Me and a Friend (FarenhideHD, Rex and Fukusu) were all on the Gmod racer server at around 10 o'clock onwards, everything was going fine and all. Sythen came on the server and started to play as well, I just trying to get more people to come on since the server had crashed earlier or something, So me and my friends where playing normally then out of the blue Sythen speaks and says it rude to speak over people on the Mic, So I just assume that Banter and that he joking around, So I joke back and say sarcastically Really.. but he doesnt respond, It was the Sprint map that people fall of the edges, can't quite remember the name of it and as usually there was a massive pile up at the start of the race, I moved left and apparently so did Sythen, I was behind him, tried to boost to go passed him but I ended up killing him to get ahead, Then I hear you sign loudly on the mic so I start laughing, he tells me He doesn't understand what was funny and I said well I killed you. Then he started making up the reason that I targeted him. I explained to Him One i didn't do it on purpose and two It was well within the rules since i was trying to win the race.
He later goes on and start properly complaining how I was being a Twat, Me and my friend farenhide Were explaining that It was well within the rules and some random person also join the conversion says the same, Which Sythen then decided to kick him and the reason for that was Mic Spam or Mic minge something like that.

We let it go since the new race started and we wanted to win, he decided to kick my friend farenhide for just speaking on the server saying that he was mic spamming.

Oh i just want to point out that Sythen DID say he had record the entire season on fraps so if he could please upload that as proof.

After he kicked farenhide I told him he had no right and that, not only me but Most people on the server were not saying admin abuse and complaining, at which point he said that Me and farenhide were being twats, dicks and mingebags whatever that means. He didnt speak, Farenhide joined back and we carried on playing.

After the Map change, I was speaking to someone on the server and Sythen decided to kick me for mic spamming as well, I sure you can see it in the logs.

After I come back I asked him why i was kicked. He stated I was kicked for Mic spamming, being a dick, a twat and just constantly throwing insults at us, saying that we were fail trolls. At this point I had just gotten sick and tired of him and so had alot of others on the server just saying admin abuse.

I was angry and I did say That he was a bad Admin that was holding a personal vendetta for no apparent reason and that he was a terrible re presenter of the community, he wasn't joking with anyone, was just insulting us, calling me a twat, dick other insults and just ruining everyone atmosphere on the server.

He said that I was the center of this so called revolution and that he just had to deal with me and the other would follow suit so which I replied are you communist. after about a minute or so everything carm down and just carried on racer, in the middle of the racer It said i was banned.

I believe this was completely unfair and I ask Sythen to upload the video proof he said he has.

• Eons likes this

#2 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,303 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 26 April 2014 - 00:07

I can't say anything as I wasn't on the server at the time, all I can say I usually don't see this behavior from eons and he did tell me he knew he was kinda in the wrong partially. 

Also, I don't think that'll help xD ARKFU8g.png

• Eons likes this

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#3 Sythen

Sythen

• 604 posts

I LOVE MY BRICK!

• Steam:STEAM_0:1:7052825
  • LocationBirmingham, England

Posted 26 April 2014 - 00:13

Eon, and his freind knew i had just pristeiged, then proceeded to target me and troll me, knowing they were annoying me, proceeded to carry about, i warned them both.

Both proceeded to mic spam, and contiuned to troll, kicked them both for micspam after multiple warnings.

Both then proceeded to become more aggressive as i had kicked them both, both tossing insults my way, both were warned again if they proceeded to carry on, i would ban them.

Micspam occurded today, which for eon's pushed beyond on what i consider acceptable behaviour.

I issued the ban, then his freind started to complain about it, insulting me in the process, told him if he had a problem with it, then to come to the forums.

Thought this was recorded, but didnt hit my fraps hotkey.

This has nothing to do with personal feelings towards Eon, user was being a cunt, so i issued a day ban.

(tis a shame really, as eons was very pleasent the evening before)

Posted Image

"Motoki: vaginas are gay"

#4 Eons

Eons

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 26 April 2014 - 00:30

Could you actually show some respect and not call me a cunt? 

Now you're bullshitting on the forums, you NEVER warned me and farenhide or any of my other friends of anything, You kicked three people including someone I didn't know.

What do you call mic spam? Me speaking to people with a mic instead of typing or someone who holds the Mic key down constantly? Explain because we both know i didn't mic spam.

Aggressive? If that's what you want to call it then go ahead, But it wasn't Just me and farenhide Was it, Most of the server was saying you were abusing.

Oh you didn't record? Was a coincidence huh?

Another thing, targeting is multiple attempts at killing you, I boosted to get passed you ONCE in ONE game which accidentally killed you, At what part of the race was is Sythen? you did say? you didnt deny the fact that it was the start where there normally is a massive pile up of cars trying to get passed?

Here's Few question and answer with the Truth.

Explain Mic spam to use?

How many people complained about you abusing your powers? 

Did you REALLY warn any of us? Because you didn't at all, you Literally kicked people like a dictator without a reason, you banned me in the middle of a racer when i wasn't doing anything and hadn't spoken too you for like 2 minutes..

You are a terrible representer of the community, and a unfair and unjust mod. if you go explain what I did wrong in detail I will apologies.

What you called aggressive behavior is a utter lie, You kick people for no reason and when people ask why and that it was unfair you say it was aggressive? That not aggressive, That people question why you did something which was wrong in there eyes.

Just say, How many people where actually SAYING corrupt admin or admin abuse,  tell the actual truth.

#5 Sythen

Sythen

• 604 posts

I LOVE MY BRICK!

• Steam:STEAM_0:1:7052825
  • LocationBirmingham, England

Posted 26 April 2014 - 00:47

"Could you actually show some respect and not call me a cunt?" :- when you stop acting like one, i shall.

"Now you're bullshitting on the forums, you NEVER warned me and farenhide or any of my other friends of anything, You kicked three people including someone I didn't know." :- i warned you both multiple times to cann your dickish behaviour, yet you didnt.

"What do you call mic spam? Me speaking to people with a mic instead of typing or someone who holds the Mic key down constantly? Explain because we both know i didn't mic spam." :- both of you constantly making stupid noises down the mic, and screaming like you a 4 year old.

"Aggressive? If that's what you want to call it then go ahead, But it wasn't Just me and farenhide Was it, Most of the server was saying you were abusing." :- I qoute, "you abusive piece of shit", if i was being abusive, both you and your freinds would have been perma.

"Oh you didn't record? Was a coincidence huh?" :- No conincidence really, just didnt hit my hotkey.

"Another thing, targeting is multiple attempts at killing you, I boosted to get passed you ONCE in ONE game which accidentally killed you, At what part of the race was is Sythen? you did say? you didnt deny the fact that it was the start where there normally is a massive pile up of cars trying to get passed?":- It was at the start of the race, you are correct on that, but when you see someone turn around, line up to you, and boost into them, dosent matter how many times you do it, its still targeting.

"You are a terrible representer of the community, and a unfair and unjust mod. if you go explain what I did wrong in detail I will apologies." :- Within your rights to think that, dosent make it true.

Posted Image

"Motoki: vaginas are gay"

#6 Eons

Eons

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 26 April 2014 - 00:58

If you're going to act childish and call me a cunt, then why should I show you any respect? You are a terrible admin and generally a terrible person that needs to grow up.

You're a liar, man up and tell the truth, we both know you never warned anyone, No me, nor farenhide nor the other guy, Man up and admit to your wrongs.

making Noises? I'm sorry if our laughs with other people on the server was annoying you, but you could of muted us simply, we were not mic spamming nor acting like 4 year olds.

You did not answer my question, HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID YOU WERE ABUSING YOUR POWER?
you clearly did when you kick three people for standing up to you and banned one because you said "head of the Revolution" and that "I had to be dealt With".

The server is a free community for all people of different backgrounds to come together as a community and have fun, by banning the people that were standing up to you abusing your powers is a dictator ship, you sure set that impression on the server earlier.

Again With your lies, I lined up my car? from in front of you? Bullshit and you know it, I was behind you and I boosted passed you. The race had just started and you died around 5 seconds later, The car pile up at the start of the racer generally lasted for 15 or so seconds because of the map build, Now explain to me How killing you once is targetting? especially since i was behind you trying to get passed?

You are a terrible admin, a terrible human and unfit to enforce the rules when you try act like your better then everyone else. Grow up you child.

#7 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,428 posts

Forum Regular

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:09

There's no way I can check if Sythen said something to warn you over voicechat, but since I can indeed see NO warnings in the chatlog about you I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. If a moderator makes a statement try to do this via the chatlogs so we can check that later. 

HOWEVER! I trust in Sythen's decision being right since noone approached me (or any other community owner who is responsible for the moderation team) with complaints about him. Please if you do feel abused by one of our moderators don't try to publicly humiliate him on the forums, but notify a community owner instead. I can understand why you're ruslted though....

I'll talk to both of you on steam and make a decision.

Topic closed for now.

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#8 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,428 posts

Forum Regular

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:39

Sythen didn't handle out of personal offence, he handled it professionally within the boundaries of the rules.

Since Sythen however had no way to back it up his story, since there were no logs about the warning I had a good conversation with Eons explaining a few rules to him and decided by his reaction that he understood. Lifted his ban and informed Sythen about my decision. 

• Clarkey112 and user like this

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users