• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 16:49

I think that a deathmatch is an interesting idea as I often find that some rounds take forever to finish even when there are two players left. I think adding a deathmatch would be a good time spender for dead/spectating players. May also reduce RDM as people could have the deathmatch that they want and play the gamemode properly

#22 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 25 April 2014 - 17:05

@psy

How so?

(Note: Winnings would be drawn from the betting pot only. This would also encourage betting against the odds.)

#23 Bo98

Bo98

• 274 posts

aka BoA98

Posted 25 April 2014 - 19:11

I think deathmatch will start diverting the focus off of TTT. We'll have people suiciding at the start of the round to go into deathmatch. There's also sometimes some funny moments you see while spectating but those will not be seen by anyone anymore as they'll all be deathmatching.

#24 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 19:27

@Bo98

Maybe there should be a rule where suiciding at the start of the round can be kickable or something and people who do this might as well join a deathmatch server anyway if they want to do that, also, if it is a choice whether they do deathmatch or not, missing out on funny moments would be because they chose to do deathmatch instead.

#25 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 25 April 2014 - 23:44

@psy

How so?

(Note: Winnings would be drawn from the betting pot only. This would also encourage betting against the odds.)

Good point, that changes things.

I was thinking of the betting system you often see on counterstrike servers where the winnable money is spawned. People generally bet just before the round was won for a quick cash boost.

LDT is LDT.

#26 Krunder

Krunder

• 323 posts

Regular User

Posted 26 April 2014 - 18:57

Found this one right here :P http://coderhire.com/scripts/view/805

• Pandaboy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TTT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users