- MOST RECENT UPDATE APRIL 4TH 2011 -
For your comfort, I cut out the rules section and displayed it here:
1. When innocent, you can only shoot someone on truly valid grounds*.
2. Only detectives can give orders, disobeying allows the detectives to hurt (but not instakill) as a warning.
3. Throwing grenades at random, in a way they may hurt people, is not allowed as innocent.
4. Propkilling / significant hurting when alive equals shooting a person. When dead, this is bannable.
5. Random C4 disarming is not allowed, you have to be sure it is safe. Don't risk other innocents' lives!
6. Don't let the time run out as a traitor, don't waste other peoples time.
7. Using any map-specific trap (dynamite, gas, etc.) with the intention to hurt someone is a traitors act.
8. Be forgiving. People make mistakes. You can always mark them suspect when in doubt.
9. Your name should be pronouncable and typable. When asked to change name, do so or get kicked.
10. Don't overuse the voice chat, don't mic spam, don't sing.
11. No flaming / extreme swearing / discrimination.
12. No gross sprays. Server population decides wether or not this is the case.
13. No glitching, exploiting, hacks or scripts and other related ways of cheating.
14. Metagaming / ghosting is NEVER allowed, this will result in a permanent ban.
15. Do not kill rulebreakers. Don't take the law into your own hands, only shoot in self defense.
16. If there is a player with a higher rank on the server, do not use any of your rank's powers.
17. Admins' word is final, we are above the rules as we actually wrote them.
*INVALID grounds to shoot someone:
-He is hurt
-He has fired his weapon, even if he nearly hit you
-He is stalking you / hugging you
-He is AFK / standing still
-Not responding to a live-check
-His weapon matches the weapon used to kill someone
-He hit you for a few HP when his prop glitched out
-You obviously walked into his line of fire and got hit
If you see someone breaking the rules, please report him to an admin or moderator. If there is no moderator online you can always ask him to stop. If he refuses you can report him at the "Ban" section of our forum. Please DON'T take the law into your own hands by RDMing him.
RDMing a rulebreaker can get you kicked or banned.
Edited by Hardcore Bob, 03 April 2011 - 21:02.