View New Content
Forums
Photo
- - - - -

Is no collide really a good thing to have available?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,526 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:18

I feel that Flood would be better off without noclip no-collide. It's exploited far too much and makes gameplay less interesting as you don't have the opportunity to look for weak spots of boats etc.

It's really nice when people have innovative designs for boats, but it's much more economical to make a mingeboat.

• TheMelonMan likes this

#2 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:22

You mean No Collide right?

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#3 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,526 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:22

Yeah 

If any all-powerful forum user wants to edit the thread title that would be nice..

#4 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:29

I agree with you slightly, it is boring having boat designs that are boring, but sometimes no collide is needed to be creative itself. The way to get rid of minge boats would to be lower the buoyancy of the thin plastic and health of the metal plate.

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#5 Shaunus

Shaunus

• 473 posts

King Shaunus

• LocationCardiff, Wales

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:31

I agree with you slightly, it is boring having boat designs that are boring, but sometimes no collide is needed to be creative itself. The way to get rid of minge boats would to be lower the buoyancy of the thin plastic and health of the metal plate.

I agree, we could balance minge boats in other ways and boats would become far more clunky and messy without no collide to a certain degree.

Prepare your anus!                                                    53fc4d560c6f0.png                                        "Wow, his face is a potato as well." - Revengekeuh              

#6 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,526 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:38

That's a good point, changing the thin plastic would certainly fix the typical minge boat. You can make other bulkier mingeboats but at least they're easy to hit from a distance.

#7 Hyper

Hyper

• 11 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationEngland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:54

being able to put all your floating items in countles layers of metal with high hp is easy to exploit, I've won many times using that method and even I want it gone.

#8 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 14:16

I thinks its not so the mechanics of the minge boat, it's the props used to make a typical minge boat that's the problem. 

• Shaunus likes this

faggot"

#9 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,525 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 17:29

I can make a minge boat that's just two floating blast doors in one another, without any floating device sticking out until both blast doors are gone.

We probably just need a rule.

But hold up, FRAG might be working on something else that could make most mingeboats unviable.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#10 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 16 April 2014 - 18:32

In my opinion, nocollide must go. It greatly enhances one of the main problems of the gamemode: making boats small and hard to hit.

Boat designs will be a lot more interesting without nocollide.

• Pandaboy and Revengekeuh like this

LDT is LDT.

#11 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,300 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 18:50

doesn't matter, I can still minge boat by just slapping three under, you wont be able to hit it still.

faggot"

#12 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,526 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 16 April 2014 - 19:11

Nope then the boat has some weak spots which you can aim for.

#13 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,265 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 17 April 2014 - 19:12

It will go!

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#14 Tdeano

Tdeano

• 184 posts

Strategic Hugger

Posted 17 April 2014 - 23:10

I really don't care about this, everyone has moved on to log boats anyway now and I never used minge boats unless I was bored of people ramboing me with a smg and distroying my boat with the long survival in water time, it'll only affect me when I want to mess around with stupid boat designs (Rip Ufo boat)

21:33 - "Atty" pokes you: I touch little boys

"Daycare is fun, it gives me the boners" - Nakama

*DEAD* (TEAM) Loadingue @ CampZone: besides, i like metal things up my ass
00:37.80 - Tdeano (traitor) killed King Shaunus (innocent) with weapon_ttt_unarmed

76561197970755328.png

Important_event.png

#15 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,526 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:35

Cool Frag, hopefully I don't get lynched next time I'm on FM :o

#16 lr5t

lr5t

• 5 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 23 May 2014 - 20:43

no colide isn't the problen, I can make boats without no colide, and even with 3 teams shooting me, I still last long enough for the timer to run out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users