• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Valikai

Valikai

• 927 posts

Regular User

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:28

give server pls.

"still that smileyface guy also called yigwog still is a nerd and ugly" - Eddyke1

#82 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 18 April 2014 - 13:12

What axen said :)!

Flatgrass is a good enough map to get started with sandbox. We can go on underwater adventures later :D.

#83 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 19 April 2014 - 22:42

Everyone who's spent a good amount of time on sandbox servers know that some people on there can be complete mingebags. Sometimes they're out to troll you, but a lot of times it's because new garrysmod players join a server without knowing the basic dos and don'ts.
So I wrote down a list of basic sandbox specific rules (read: guidelines how not to irritate people or lag the server), and I suggest using something similar when (if?) the server launches :):

Spoiler

Those should cover the most basic aspects of sandbox without limiting people from having fun :>.

• TheMelonMan, Revengekeuh, Axenstedt : d and 1 other like this

#84 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 21:43

I'd definitely play on this if it is created, the elections were so much fun and LDT is such a good community to screw about on sandbox with. I'd love to see this created!

• Axenstedt : d likes this

#85 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:02

I apologize for bumping an old topic, but creating a new topic about it seemed a bit pointless.

I just wanted to say that if anyone's interested, I am now renting a server for exactly this purpose.

So if anyone's still interested in playing sandbox sometime, you'll find the IP on my steam profile.

I might increase the amount of slots later if it's successful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users