rtv gmr gmod elite

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:53

How about we add premade sound samples of 9 year old Russian kids shouting "RTV" down their mic for 10 minutes straight to ensure people notice.
  • Hardcore Bob and Commander like this

#22 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 25 April 2014 - 17:05

Bumping this. It's wierd how many times it's been suggested and we still don't have RTV.

Let's just use the RTV code from TTT for now, shouldn't that be easy to apply to GMR?

#23 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 17:15

I'm not entirely sure if this can be carried across unless the rtv system that is used works for fretta based gamemodes, as GMR is a fretta based gamemode, and TTT and Deathrun are base gamemodes, but there definitely are other rtv systems which work for fretta based gamemodes such as GMR.

#24 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 25 April 2014 - 17:20

Just because it has been suggested doesn't mean that it will happen instantly by people who already have things to do. 

To make a short message shorter, get off your ass.

#25 Pandaboy

Pandaboy

• 940 posts

Maps - Models - Textures

Posted 26 April 2014 - 15:46

I didn't mean it like that, didn't intend to stress it or anything.
It's just that it's been missing from gmr and been suggested multiple times over a very long time span, both on the forums and by players on the GMR server. Even by owners:

I think what we need more is an !rtv function.

So I just didn't want this to be forgotten again, and thought perhaps it could be fairly simple to implement since LDT already has some good RTV systems for other servers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rtv, gmr, gmod, elite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users