Out with the old, in with the new!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 23:19

With the elections in the rear view mirror, we've looked at some of our current members and realized some haven't been on Gmod for months. This is not really a problem or makes us like them less. it's just that LDT is about the people who play on our servers and are involved in our community. This is why we asked HOPE, Coco Puffs and JJHK to give up their membership, and make room for new members. Other people (Physics, Many Popes, Keith, Hobanobaclypse) have done the same in the past, and they've all still been around.

Because of the nature of their departure, they are given the opportunity to regain their membership without having to go through the process of elections. That's on the condition they've regained enough interest in the community to become an active part of us, like they once were. We've done this before with Danbreadandham, who left thinking he'd never return, but luckily changed his mind. (They always come back)

In reality this doesn't change anything; whether you're a Member or not doesn't really matter when you're not around.  ^_^
This thread is more of a formality, and a way to prevent them from being spammed with questions about their tag.

We hope to have you all back in action one day! 

YoullNeverLeave.png

221_1_1.gif
  • Coco puffs, Trif, JJHK and 1 other like this

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#2 Eclipse

Eclipse

• 299 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 March 2014 - 23:42

Rip, the only american left is stripped.

• Coco puffs likes this

#3 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 23:51

Yep. :(

Looks like you need to step up your game.

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#4 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 30 March 2014 - 23:54

Only the best leave. What about Members who don't wear the tag though? I thought that was mandatory.

The most patient man in the world

#5 Clarkey112

Clarkey112

• 639 posts

Clarkey

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:34

I don't see why JJ got stripped? I'v seen him on TTT a few times in the past month or two.

• bongfeng5000, Bo98 and Mayhem like this

How much wood would a wood chuck say he would chuck if a wood chuck could say how much wood he'd chuck if he could indeed chuck wood?

#6 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:25

He was given the option to stay.

#7 JJHK

JJHK

• 1,803 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:41

Yeah, I haven't been that active within the last months, mostly because of CS:GO, and I got less active on the forums after the update. :P
23:10 - Lynx: Oh we'll
23:11 - JJHK: we'll
23:12 - Lynx: iPhone erection thing

#8 bongfeng5000

bongfeng5000

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 31 March 2014 - 16:46

Lol, there are still people who are a lot less active than you. Fair enough with asking Coco and Hope to leave though.

• Revengekeuh, Commander and Tdeano like this

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#9 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,554 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 18:42

I'm getting some bad vibes from multiple directions, I'm sorry if we're giving off the wrong message. Or if you guys feel we're not being just. Again, JJ was given the option to stay and he's welcome back any time he feel he's going to be active again. This goes for most -if not all- of our ex-members.

No offense to JJ or anyone else meant. :P

Also, if you think someone should've joined JJ and the others, you can tell us, we're not tattletales. ^^
  • Trif likes this

#10 Coco puffs

Coco puffs

• 1,278 posts

Gets the JOJ done

Posted 31 March 2014 - 19:12

bah, its okay. I'll always be around.

I've been really busy with life lately.

College, work, and now my new girlfriend have taken over my life.

I've mainly just been lurking around lately xD

Maybe one year I can go to Campzone with ya'll or even just travel over and hangout with everyone ;)

Because he's the American LDT deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

#11 ManyPopes

ManyPopes

• 1,528 posts

Thirtysix

Posted 31 March 2014 - 21:16

Ahh I'd love to say I'll come back and be active again, I miss old times, but I have Uni and stuff these days I barely do much gaming any more...

Also I'm a Linuxfag now and the Linux Teamspeak is retarded and 'steals' the microphone from any other applications which is hella-annoying. I'll try and come on every now and then though. You should switch to Mumble just for me ;)

#12 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,302 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 31 March 2014 - 21:55

dont_know_what_the_fuck_is_going_on-s351

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#13 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 02 April 2014 - 20:22

Similar situation here as Popes; I'll still try and hang around whenever there's time.
Been visiting the servers a couple of times and it was fun, refreshingly so.

Rank'n'tag wise nothing has changed so thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt... just not sure if my current level of presence is enough to justify it. Your call. :)

#14 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:01

I'm extremely surprised I wasn't mentioned here. I'm on the forums everyday, just lurking. I'd get on the server more but I'm extremely busy recently and I like to try level up in CS:GO.

if you want details message me on steam but its not the kind of thing that i would say in a public forum. :P
  • Farkan likes this

Posted Image

#15 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,427 posts

LDT Public Relations

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:55

You're special though :3

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#16 Farkan

Farkan

• 318 posts

Regular User

• LocationK├ąge

Posted 03 April 2014 - 14:03

I'm on the forums everyday, just lurking. I'd get on the server more but I'm extremely busy recently and I like to try level up in CS:GO.

pretty much the same for me but Im not a mod/member
  • bongfeng5000 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users