• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bonbarman

Bonbarman

• 11 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationFrance

Posted 19 March 2014 - 20:33

I have an important question : ADMINS/ VIP players are untouchable? I mean, they may suffer a sanction or not because of their rank?

Because when i see some reactions, I begin to doubt.

Thank you for enlightening me, because I believe not understand everything.

We play a game for fun, not to upset or stress. So, stop rage and play !

#2 Unforeseen Physics

Unforeseen Physics

• 2,086 posts

Our last German

Posted 19 March 2014 - 20:50

The same rules apply to everyone (with the exception of admins / owners). There will always be cases where we simply have to take ranks away / ban the offender in question.

Higher ranks are not immune to punishment; however we tend to stick together and support other players who become part of this community.

This means that we like to give the benefit of the doubt to those we've entrusted with elevated player status.

A few things:

• This seems to be more of a complaint about a recent incident; care to elaborate?
  • Please give your thread a more specific title (e.g. "Rank immunity" or similar).

#3 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 19 March 2014 - 20:55

I'd like to add  and emphasise that VIP is not a rank and does not make any difference when it comes to breaking rules and punishment.

• Hardcore Bob likes this

LDT is LDT.

#4 Bonbarman

Bonbarman

• 11 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationFrance

Posted 19 March 2014 - 21:28

Ok, thanks.

#5 Mayhem

Mayhem

• 697 posts

Get your facts straight

Posted 19 March 2014 - 23:21

Did you create this thread because your ban report has been denied? It seems like it.

You have to understand that we cannot rely on anyone's word. In a situation like this, all we can do is to keep an eye on him to see if he does is again. Or you can present some actual evidence to us...
00:00.00 - KILL: [LDT] Mayhem [innocent] killed King Shaunus [innocent]

#6 Bonbarman

Bonbarman

• 11 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationFrance

Posted 20 March 2014 - 19:44

I thought to do a post of this subject since I registered.

This guy has seriously annoyed me. I didn't want see this guy banned, just warned.

Pandaboy gave me a good tip to trap the troublemakers (I thank him, by the way :) ).

To answer your question, Mayhem, I don't create this thread because my ban report has been denied : I create this thread because it is at this moment that I asked myself if Admins/VIP are untouchable, when I believed about it the most. And I'm 100% with you, when you say that you cannot rely on anyone's word. Proofs are important, I understand.

See you in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users