1) Trash the dull map that empty the server and remove dublicates such and the 2 versions of robotwars and such. Replace them with new community maps or run track testing events so people can quickly see if they have a good idea for a map.
2) Balance the payout per track based on difficulty, I'm preety sure people only play sprint and derby so they can grind cash fast. IE shorter maps are worth $60 a place and the longest maps could be $120 a place.
3) Update the voting system, it was designed for a tiny number of tracks and 4 at a time is not much.
4) Another voting system idea, make it so the 4th or 5th map vote is a demolition map and only race maps the rest of the time to prevent demolition maps being played in sequence.
5) See if anyone wants to add map thumbnails to the maps without on for the vote screen.
If anyones wondering I made GMR Splitter Crasher fix years ago, and yes I would map again but you need to dump the old trashy ones like flash.
Also this: http://cloud-3.steam...E3C4D7C1B8250D/
Serriously? not allowed to image link steam screenshot?
Shows we can still map for GMR, personally if I made another track again after this I wouldent bother with the detail as much but it shows what can be done easily with effort.