View New Content
Forums
Photo
- - - - -

Cannot see or connect to any server.....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Martinmw

Martinmw

• 305 posts

"Hatakaru"

Posted 31 January 2014 - 19:25

Hi all,

I cannot see any server on any list, I have tried to connect to the LDT server via IP join in console which also does not work.

I have un-installed, reinstalled the game, I have restarted both Steam and Laptop and nothing has working so far.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and possibly fixed it, or might know some info regarding the issue.

cheers

#2 user

user

• 765 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 January 2014 - 19:32

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, I will search but in the meantime you can help too :D

http://www.reddit.co...&restrict_sr=on

Update: Well the only thing I can find is Mac requires you to type the command twice, other than that all useless. What OS do you have and is Rust allowed through the firewall?

#3 Martinmw

Martinmw

• 305 posts

"Hatakaru"

Posted 31 January 2014 - 19:39

I have Windows 8, Rust has been working fine in the past this only happened roughly yesterday.

I am having a similar issue with GMOd where I cannot connect nor search for servers...........

#4 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 31 January 2014 - 19:49

If everyone has it it is a master server problem.
If only you have this, accross multiple games, it is something with your internet connection, router, firewall/virusscanner.

LDT is LDT.

#5 Martinmw

Martinmw

• 305 posts

"Hatakaru"

Posted 31 January 2014 - 20:48

I checked other steam games including CSS, CS:GO, TF2. I tried my league of legends all are fine.

It is just my GMOD and Rust that are fucked up for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users