Posted 19 May 2014 - 21:37
Posted 20 May 2014 - 00:02
We are aware of this issue, and it will be fixed soon, you wont truly loose all your points, as we have backups.
- Gninok likes this
Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:47
- What is the problem? When I load into Deathrun it says I have -40k points and increasing. As well as every time a round is won, no points are being added to my points this is also happening for another player.
- Errors? I have no idea what to put here.
- Time/Date Over this week or longer I only have noticed it this week.
Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:00
i checked your points earlier didn't I, and you had more than 0 points?
Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:05
No its my bad. I changed the system to be compatible with the newer donator system, but that turned it unstable.
LDT is LDT.
Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:25
Ah ok, are you going to try and fix the automatic system or revert it back to the old system?
Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:29
My little brother had it just a few minutes ago, this bug needs to be sorted quick before others get it..
I LOV POKAYMUNS
Posted 30 May 2014 - 17:48
I have also noticed that the points being added are from playing on the server for 10 mins and when you have rejoined they have gone.
Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:36
- What is the problem? I bought a 20k skin, now in the shop it says I have 0 points and everytime I join the server it says I have -40k points. If I earn points it just adds them to the -40k, counting up.
- Errors? none as far as I know.
- Time/Date Happened after I bought the skin, which was June the 7th around 11 PM I think.
Posted 28 July 2014 - 00:31
- What is the problem? When the map changes to deathrun_dark_energy, the server refuses to let a round begin.
- Errors? Forgot to check
- Time/Date about 12:20 a.m. GMT
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain
Posted 28 July 2014 - 13:50
Not sure if that's map-specific, the error is prevalent in different maps I believe.
"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix
Posted 10 November 2014 - 19:41
- What is the problem? The pony skins cause random crashes. I myself have not experienced this bug as i don't want to, but a couple of people (I think ThePurplerPurpePenguin & Sloth, a couple more that i don't remember) has said they experienced random crashes whilst having the pony skin
- Errors? N/A
- Time/Date. N/A
- What is the problem? Radio not working. Alot of people has been having this, where the playback of the ingame Fragradio won't work, and are forced to open the web player instead
- Errors? N/A
- Time/Date (If you have it, if possible) Probably like 1.1 2014 -->
- What is the problem? Spawning in wall. This is a particually annoying bug where you will simply spawn in a wall and will be unable to move for the entire round, if not the AFK killer kills you. I have mostly seen this happen on the map, sonic.
- Errors? N/A (Spawn bug)
- What is the problem? Not spawning players. This happens sometimes and it doesn't spawn players in and glitches the game (Mostly happens after map change), and we are forced to !rtv
- Errors? N/A
Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:55
Number 1 I have heard of (and have myself) a problem with models, but it's when a player de-equips/sells a model, there model is set to the "stone man" HL2 default model. For quite a few people, when a player dies with this model, their game will crash. This may have already been fixed (although I don't think so) but it may be the issue they are talking about. It could also just be a problem with the model like you described, then we have 2 problems.
Number 2 should be fixable by getting anyone with the problem to download flash player(I think) for other browsers (I think). I remember the problem existing before but usually installing the correct version of flash (I think) and restarting your PC will fix the issue. I think it's flash player...
Also, number 3 is a map bug, the player spawn is too close the the "credits" wall and consequently the player can get stuck in the wall. I suspect it can be fixed by removing the player spawn entity but don't trust me on that.
I have seen number 4 happen before and I have mentioned it to Krunder and Psy, but haven't been able to get any errors or timings for when it happens. If you are on when it happens, it would be great to get the time and tell Psy as he was looking at it.
Posted 13 November 2014 - 19:06
BOT Dan is right.
1 Odd. I don't really understand how having the skin is any different from rendering someone else with the same model.
2 Just tested it, it didn't work for me. Since I am using chrome I do not have flash player installed...
3 Map related indeed.
4 Whenever this happens, call me IMMEDIATELY and I may be able to see the error that caused this.
LDT is LDT.
Posted 14 November 2014 - 18:11
Just tested FragRadio and it worked fine for me. I presume it is a flash issue as everyone has Chrome. I remember installing Flash for this exact reason (+the steam browser at 1 point)
Seems Flash has changed the way they are doing things. When I downloaded flash, iit looked like it's depicted here - http://store.steampowered.com/gotflash.
The options have reduced now, so I'm not sure which one is needed.
After looking through the FragRadio (most recent) code, I found it was using http://fragradio.com...gmod/player.php. I had a look at the flash version and it looks like other browsers may just be the IE option but I have no idea and the flash website's having issues at the moment.
Posted 14 November 2014 - 20:46
Hmmm seems like its partly outdated, because the Adobe websites only offers me either Chromium/Opera or Firefox versions. No IE. No "other browsers".
LDT is LDT.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users