• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 19 May 2014 - 21:37

This happens quite a lot on deathrun at the moment, should resolve after a map change or relog, if not, contact an owner.

#22 Sythen

Sythen

• 604 posts

I LOVE MY BRICK!

• Steam:STEAM_0:1:7052825
  • LocationBirmingham, England

Posted 20 May 2014 - 00:02

We are aware of this issue, and it will be fixed soon, you wont truly loose all your points, as we have backups.

• Gninok likes this

Posted Image

"Motoki: vaginas are gay"

#23 ZONIC

ZONIC

• 194 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:47

- What is the problem? When I load into Deathrun it says I have -40k points and increasing. As well as every time a round is won, no points are being added to my points this is also happening for another player.

- Errors? I have no idea what to put here. :P

- Time/Date Over this week or longer I only have noticed it this week.

#24 Krunder

Krunder

• 323 posts

Regular User

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:00

i checked your points earlier didn't I, and you had more than 0 points?

#25 ZONIC

ZONIC

• 194 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 29 May 2014 - 19:04

Really, well its not tell me that?

#26 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 29 May 2014 - 23:45

Hmm, minus points, what the hell has Ninja done now?!

#27 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:05

No its my bad. I changed the system to be compatible with the newer donator system, but that turned it unstable.

LDT is LDT.

#28 elite

elite

• 1,426 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationEngland

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:25

Ah ok, are you going to try and fix the automatic system or revert it back to the old system?

#29 Krunder

Krunder

• 323 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:27

This issue is still occuring, any fix possible?

#30 xTorturer

xTorturer

• 811 posts

Runner till Death

• LocationSomewhere in Dutchlandia

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:29

My little brother had it just a few minutes ago, this bug needs to be sorted quick before others get it..

2ZDJOHA.gif I LOV POKAYMUNS 2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif2ZDJOHA.gif

#31 ZONIC

ZONIC

• 194 posts

User

• LocationUK

Posted 30 May 2014 - 17:48

I have also noticed that the points being added are from playing on the server for 10 mins and when you have rejoined they have gone.

#32 Blackbird

Blackbird

• 2 posts

Forum Newbie

• LocationNetherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:36

- What is the problem? I bought a 20k skin, now in the shop it says I have 0 points and everytime I join the server it says I have -40k points. If I earn points it just adds them to the -40k, counting up.

- Errors? none as far as I know.

- Time/Date Happened after I bought the skin, which was June the 7th around 11 PM I think.

#33 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:54

Contact psycix he'll set your stuff back.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#34 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 00:31

- What is the problem? When the map changes to deathrun_dark_energy, the server refuses to let a round begin.

- Errors? Forgot to check

- Time/Date about 12:20 a.m. GMT

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#35 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 13:50

Not sure if that's map-specific, the error is prevalent in different maps I believe.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#36 XtremeCatfish420

XtremeCatfish420

• 2 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 10 November 2014 - 19:41

- What is the problem? The pony skins cause random crashes. I myself have not experienced this bug as i don't want to, but a couple of people (I think ThePurplerPurpePenguin & Sloth, a couple more that i don't remember) has said they experienced random crashes whilst having the pony skin

- Errors? N/A

- Time/Date. N/A  

- What is the problem? Radio not working. Alot of people has been having this, where the playback of the ingame Fragradio won't work, and are forced to open the web player instead

- Errors? N/A

- Time/Date (If you have it, if possible) Probably like 1.1 2014 --> 

- What is the problem? Spawning in wall. This is a particually annoying bug where you will simply spawn in a wall and will be unable to move for the entire round, if not the AFK killer kills you. I have mostly seen this happen on the map, sonic.

- Errors? N/A (Spawn bug)  

-Time/Date. N/A

- What is the problem? Not spawning players. This happens sometimes and it doesn't spawn players in and glitches the game (Mostly happens after map change), and we are forced to !rtv

- Errors? N/A 

-Time/Date. N/A  

#37 BOT Dan

BOT Dan

• 434 posts

Dont tell GLaDOS Im here!

• LocationChavington, UK

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:55

Number 1 I have heard of (and have myself) a problem with models, but it's when a player de-equips/sells a model, there model is set to the "stone man" HL2 default model. For quite a few people, when a player dies with this model, their game will crash. This may have already been fixed (although I don't think so) but it may be the issue they are talking about. It could also just be a problem with the model like you described, then we have 2 problems.

Number 2 should be fixable by getting anyone with the problem to download flash player(I think) for other browsers (I think). I remember the problem existing before but usually installing the correct version of flash (I think) and restarting your PC will fix the issue. I think it's flash player...

Also, number 3 is a map bug, the player spawn is too close the the "credits" wall and consequently the player can get stuck in the wall. I suspect it can be fixed by removing the player spawn entity but don't trust me on that.

I have seen number 4 happen before and I have mentioned it to Krunder and Psy, but haven't been able to get any errors or timings for when it happens. If you are on when it happens, it would be great to get the time and tell Psy as he was looking at it.

OgsQ4SS.jpg

76561198054105945.png

#38 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 13 November 2014 - 19:06

BOT Dan is right. 

1 Odd. I don't really understand how having the skin is any different from rendering someone else with the same model.

2 Just tested it, it didn't work for me. Since I am using chrome I do not have flash player installed...

3 Map related indeed.

4 Whenever this happens, call me IMMEDIATELY and I may be able to see the error that caused this.

LDT is LDT.

#39 BOT Dan

BOT Dan

• 434 posts

Dont tell GLaDOS Im here!

• LocationChavington, UK

Posted 14 November 2014 - 18:11

Just tested FragRadio and it worked fine for me. I presume it is a flash issue as everyone has Chrome. I remember installing Flash for this exact reason (+the steam browser at 1 point)

EDIT:

Seems Flash has changed the way they are doing things. When I downloaded flash, iit looked like it's depicted here - http://store.steampowered.com/gotflash.

The options have reduced now, so I'm not sure which one is needed.

EDIT2:

After looking through the FragRadio (most recent) code, I found it was using http://fragradio.com...gmod/player.php. I had a look at the flash version and it looks like other browsers may just be the IE option but I have no idea and the flash website's having issues at the moment.

OgsQ4SS.jpg

76561198054105945.png

#40 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 14 November 2014 - 20:46

Hmmm seems like its partly outdated, because the Adobe websites only offers me either Chromium/Opera or Firefox versions. No IE. No "other browsers".

LDT is LDT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users