DarkRP

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Metawarrior

Metawarrior

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 16 December 2013 - 18:50

People love DarkRP. I think you should host a DarkRP server and take a dig in a new gamemode give it a try. Use custom weapons, cars, and have a admin there enforcing the rules. Most DarkRPs fail this and I think LDT commuinity can make a perfect DarkRP. I see that many servers are now empty, but maybe just maybe this trying out another gamemode server is a new way to get people to play on LDT. LDT came a long way since 2010 and I'd hate to see it die out of lack of players. So please try this out and make it one of the best DarkRP's there are out there. ;)

#2 Metawarrior

Metawarrior

• 3 posts

Forum Newbie

Posted 16 December 2013 - 18:54

also i mean by LDT die out i mean like it never gets players on around the time i play and it sucks cause i have to wait till night to play on a LDT server with people.

#3 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 16 December 2013 - 18:59

We've tried Dark RP before and its never worked. Anyway, most of the admins hate the game mode.

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#4 Maddy

Maddy

• 166 posts

Max

Posted 16 December 2013 - 19:15

Dark RP will not work :s This is what happend last time it was suggested.

#5 Iksman

Iksman

• 541 posts

an absolute madman

• LocationBarendrecht

Posted 16 December 2013 - 20:52

Dark RP is a big Nono, the Roleplay gamemode require heavy moderation and Dark RP in general is a bad gamemode.

And if you want to play on LDT at your playtime, I should suggest playing either Deathrun or GMR, they are almost always populated.

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real" - Jaden Smith

"What to heck ????" - Billy Ray Cyrus

"This all wouldnt be happend." - eddyke1

"Then is the pizza becomes cold" - Gio

[Steam] [Youtube] [Twitch]

#6 dirtylemonpanda

dirtylemonpanda

• 213 posts

User

Posted 16 December 2013 - 21:16

where are you from the?

The servers are usually populated depending on the day but by 3-4 GMT people are on deathrun and gmr

#7 The Time Rider

The Time Rider

• 1,376 posts

Retard.

• LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 16 December 2013 - 22:10

People love DarkRP. I think you should host a DarkRP server and take a dig in a new gamemode give it a try. Use custom weapons, cars, and have a admin there enforcing the rules. Most DarkRPs fail this and I think LDT commuinity can make a perfect DarkRP. I see that many servers are now empty, but maybe just maybe this trying out another gamemode server is a new way to get people to play on LDT. LDT came a long way since 2010 and I'd hate to see it die out of lack of players. So please try this out and make it one of the best DarkRP's there are out there. ;)

lol
okay, how about no?
Dark rp barely even deserves to be called RP, let alone a decent gamemode.
"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race and finish the farce" -Mark Twain
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”-Mark Twain

#8 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 22:24

Out of all the possible RP game modes, DarkRP seems to have the worst reputation but I reckon with the amount of members there are now, LDT would be more than capable of handling an RP server. However, I myself would much rather see the return of Zombie Survival or maybe even SpaceBuild again. :)

#9 Commander

Commander

• 1,631 posts

You Win or You Die

• LocationEindhoven

Posted 16 December 2013 - 23:25

Yeah Zombie Survival!! :D
But yeah a RP server would be cool to (RP or DarkRP both awesome :P)

Edited by Commander, 17 December 2013 - 11:37.

76561197999667690.png

"You better add fox so you can feel normal with him" ~Dr Scheisse

"You know what would suck? If Half life 3 sucked." ~Pie

"This all wouldnt be happend." ~ eddyke1

"Tachibana.♥: Im German remember
Tachibana.♥: Heil Hitler."

Join Dropbox now! :)

Spoiler

#10 Ministry

Ministry

• 339 posts

Regular User

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:46

Dark rp can be a fun game mode if the server has at least 2-3 members that are willing to take action against rule breakers if necessary but i reckon that LDT could host a pretty good rp with the right rules and what not it would be cool to have :)!

I would be willing to help moderate if i need to
That Australian guy!

#11 JJHK

JJHK

• 1,803 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:34

I don't know what my last post about DarkRP was, but I'd very much like a server. But when things go slow with TTT, I don't think DarkRP would go much faster, talking about development. No offense. :P

#12 Ministry

Ministry

• 339 posts

Regular User

Posted 17 December 2013 - 13:08

Yes jj but once someone codes all you need for it you can leave it like that until further development is needed.
That Australian guy!

#13 JJHK

JJHK

• 1,803 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 17 December 2013 - 17:03

Yeah? Like every other game mode, but DarkRP is much more work than DR, or TTT, for example. And seeing as the admins have no interest in DarkRP, I believe it'll be a lot of waiting.

#14 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,265 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 17 December 2013 - 17:36

I've always been interested in RP but not DarkRP, I like something with a bit more to eat, something you can really get your teeth into you know.

I was looking at NutScript awhile back and creating a scheme on it in my spare time, no idea if I'll actually do it though :P

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#15 JamesJamesJames

JamesJamesJames

• 165 posts

Big Boobies.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:08

Everytime DarkRP is suggested, people always jump in saying 'it sucks', 'we've tried it before', or that people don't take it seriously, which is kinda repetitive, people DO change, and there ARE a lot if people inside LDT that would live an RP server, and would take it seriously.

I'm not saying we need an RP server now, and that the modders should have to make one, i'm just saying it would be nice to see one in the future.

#16 Domnomnom

Domnomnom

• 2,585 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:21

Everytime DarkRP is suggested, people always jump in saying 'it sucks', 'we've tried it before',

Everytime darkRP is suggested, admin claims they have a new rp gamemode in mind which they may develop some day ;)
Oui oui chevaux

#17 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,265 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:32

Well I do actually have a copy of Zombie RP that I fixed up awhile back.

My RP gamemode however will be mental, if i ever get round to it :D

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#18 Scraggy

Scraggy

• 23 posts

New User

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:52

DarkRP is so gosh darn cool bro ge tit
I am you Dark vader
- Luke Wlaker

#19 MonsterBoi

MonsterBoi

• 23 posts

New User

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:54

i thin k dark rp is fun, but i dont thinck that ltd should get it because they have already already 3 servers and if people play that then there will will be like no one on the other servers./ do you guys get where im coming from??
Wheres my water?
I don't know - Matt McAwnRer

#20 Scraggy

Scraggy

• 23 posts

New User

Posted 17 December 2013 - 19:56

i thin k dark rp is fun, but i dont thinck that ltd should get it because they have already already 3 servers and if people play that then there will will be like no one on the other servers./ do you guys get where im coming from??

If your gonna speak speak prooper englihs!
I am you Dark vader
- Luke Wlaker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users