LDT Dark RP or Prop Hunt?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,278 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 05 September 2013 - 19:40

It's because prophunt gamemodes are still based on fretta, if you have more fretta gamemodes then there would be more to choose from in the gamemode vote.

But there isnt cuz fretta is shit init.

I have a stockpile of gamemodes though including mini-games, prop hunt, garryware to name a few, they could easily be put together into a massive mini-games server setup.

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#22 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 05 September 2013 - 19:48

Actually, fretta doesn't even exist anymore. It got dumped with the rest of the trash when gmod nummero 13 kicked in.
Though there might be 13-compatible versions out there people have individually ported, I am not sure whether or not it is worth porting all minigames.

LDT is LDT.

#23 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,278 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 05 September 2013 - 19:55

Fretta does exist for reasons unknown, it's just not part of gmod but it is out there and still fucking horrid.

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#24 Marcs

Marcs

• 25 posts

New User

Posted 06 September 2013 - 15:13

Personally, I feel if you had Prop Hunt inside Minigames then it'll make the server stand out somewhat. But, I'm no coder and I wouldn't know the first place to start. All I know is how to run communities, and personally, having Prop Hunt and Slender inside Minigames would make it more of a custom server - I'm not sure if it'll make the server stand out massively however, but it will make it more popular than having a basic Minigames server. LDT is a popular community anyway and a known name so if you end up making a server like this, people will see the name and be more attracted to it rather than any unknown name so it's hardly like the server will be dead and it'll be pretty popular a lot of the day.

Edited by Marcs, 06 September 2013 - 15:13.
failing spelling

#25 JoshXy1

JoshXy1

• 187 posts

User

• LocationUK, England

Posted 06 September 2013 - 15:34

LDT Games, LDT's own version/take on fretta/minigames? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users