- - - - -

Just a heads up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:04

Mr Biggles was the only person on the server that wanted server side mods, and I prefer MineCraft purely Vanilla, not to mention we're playing it on Hardcore mode.

And that relates to anything in what way? Oranges are orange you know.

I posted a thread detailing that I had banned a user from my server, it was not to shame him. I think nothing less of Mr Biggles, and he's still welcome to play any other game with me, if he so chooses. The aim of posting this thread was not to say that he should be banned from anything immediately. It was merely a heads up, some of you have assumed that I am hanging him up on a cross and that I wish to see him crucified, but I am saddened to inform you, this is not the case.

Please stop assuming, this is a reference. Perhaps to some of you this may also be perceived as a lesson.

Why did you post this thread then? To inform everyone that you like to ban people for unclear reasons? What is the point in giving us a heads up when nothing happened?

#22 FreeKill

• 76 posts

What's sleep?

Posted 31 October 2012 - 17:05

Looks like we have a LDT conspiracy going on.

#23 Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 17:51

Let's not make any drama about this.

I'm locking this, if anyone has objections against the lock, then these can be made via PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users