• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Snebbers

Snebbers

• 320 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 October 2012 - 17:19

Probably not my place to say anything here but:

Mr Biggles is hereby permanently banned from any MineCraft server that I host presently or in the future, whether it be private or public.

I am currently hosting a private MineCraft server for some Steam friends and myself, and upon which I heard Mr Biggles, in Team Speak, say under his breath "Oh that means I need to get Chest Finder again."

In due action I searched for the Chest Finder mod which appears to be a form of X-ray.

It probably bears no relevance to many of you, but consider him in a different light if he wishes to play MineCraft with you.

#2 yagwog

yagwog

• 6,302 posts

fucking degenerate i'll post when i want fam ldt is shit sti

Posted 30 October 2012 - 17:33

I got banned from future MC gathers from there. Oh irony

my response to vaping being "cool" tbh fam

"stimulates the same circuitry that was simulated when u sucked on ur mommas titty

faggot"

#3 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

• 322 posts

Regular User

Posted 30 October 2012 - 18:39

I DO not use XRAY!!!!

I used a chest finder mod for creating the minecraft hunger games map

http://www.minecraft...r-chest-finder/

The above is what i used to help create the map with milk that we beta tested in the MCSG gather. (milk got 1 as well) it helps let us know if too many chest are in 1 area.
(the map was beta tested in this gather http://ldt-clan.com/...er-games-gather)

i didnt mutter it under my breath eaither, i commented on it as as MC became 1.4 it made my teture pack broke and the mod broke. when Minecraft gets a new patch, you need to update the mods and texure packs. i also use toomany items as it gives me block id's for when i used world edit for areas in the SGmap

This happened b4 the weekend aswell, i really wonder 1. why its a big thing to make ife easier when creating a MCHG map and 2. why you posted now when i said it a while back

#4 Clarkey112

Clarkey112

• 639 posts

Clarkey

Posted 30 October 2012 - 23:16

Damn I was disappointed I was expecting this to be a thread by commander "Just for the heads up I'm stopping being host" D:

Edit:

I love how I got away with this and yet max gets moaned at :3

Edited by Clarkey112, 31 October 2012 - 11:41.

How much wood would a wood chuck say he would chuck if a wood chuck could say how much wood he'd chuck if he could indeed chuck wood?

#5 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 31 October 2012 - 00:08

Snebbers, i don't give a fuck.
I highly doubt Biggles would cheat, and i like him more than i like you.
Just you posting this made you seem like an absolute retard to me.

my two cents.

#6 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,557 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 00:17

Shut up Max, what a useless thing to post...

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#7 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 31 October 2012 - 00:20

no, i'm defending biggles here.
the whole thread is useless and just insulting him.

if someone bashes down on someone like biggles, for stuff that could've been a joke, and even makes a forum thread just to skin & salt him, it's too far.

#8 Perdo

Perdo

• 145 posts

P-E-R-D-O Holy shit.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:23

Snebbers, i don't give a fuck.
I highly doubt Biggles would cheat,and i like him more than i like you.
Just you posting this made you seem like an absolute retard to me.

my two cents.

Seems like a pretty concrete defense.
Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Perdo69

λSomeSmellyCheeseλ: i want that pony so bad man

#9 MrMcsqueezy

MrMcsqueezy

• 1,813 posts

The Chosen One

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:34

I used to somewhat like indian pervert, but he went up on the wall of shame, and he was one of the least likely players in my mind who would've cheated. See where I'm going here? Just because I like them / it's unlikely they'll cheat, doesn't mean they won't change.

Although I agree this could've been dealt with a lot better. Snebbers, did you take the time to hear biggles out before outright banning/naming and shaming him?

Plus we've banned people from TTT for joking about cheating too, i.e I banned that honey/bubbles dude who was supposedly joking about metagaming... Biggles hasn't been treated any differently in my eyes. Apart from my above point in the second paragraph.

Or as a philosopher once said "define a human, you can't, because all humans are unique. this is facts. end of story"

I have erectile disfunction.. I trust you guys to keep that confidential.

Livestreaming Regularly Bitches! (Click!)

#10 Wazzamaniac

Wazzamaniac

• 1,798 posts

The moose man

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:05

From the times ive been talking to Biggles, hes kind of a sarcastic guy. I wouldnt be surprised if he was only joking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 Tabole

Tabole

• 1,446 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:51

that I host presently or in the future, whether it be private or public.

Alas, the lawless one may possess a time travelling device. I propose the banishment should encompass the past, tis to foreclose any loopholes.

It probably bears no relevance to many of you, but consider him in a different light if he wishes to play MineCraft with you.

It bears to a great extent.
I concur with your judgement and bid that the lawless one shall doth rot.

#12 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:21

So basically you banned someone (and called him a cheater) for talking about downloading chest finder? Broken logic FTW!

#13 Danbready

Danbready

• 3,510 posts

The Irish Guy!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:35

Conclusion: PERMA BAN EVERYONE and Max is bad at keeping peace.

Religion is like a penis;
It's good to have one, and you should be proud proud of it!
But don't go taking it out in public and don't go around shoving it down other people's throats...

#14 Snebbers

Snebbers

• 320 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 October 2012 - 14:35

You may take your stances on this, but I don't like to take any chances.

Mr Biggles was the only person on the server that wanted server side mods, and I prefer MineCraft purely Vanilla, not to mention we're playing it on Hardcore mode.

Yes the action I committed was pretty severe, but I don't like to take any chances. Some of you may view this as a baseless argument, that's fine and you're welcome to that opinion.

And Max, I apologise.

tabole, the usage of bear was grammatically correct, if you were implying it was wrong.

Upon re-reading the thread it comes to mind that some of you may have misunderstood the context of this. Let me break it down for you.

I posted a thread detailing that I had banned a user from my server, it was not to shame him. I think nothing less of Mr Biggles, and he's still welcome to play any other game with me, if he so chooses. The aim of posting this thread was not to say that he should be banned from anything immediately. It was merely a heads up, some of you have assumed that I am hanging him up on a cross and that I wish to see him crucified, but I am saddened to inform you, this is not the case.

Please stop assuming, this is a reference. Perhaps to some of you this may also be perceived as a lesson.

Edited by Snebbers, 31 October 2012 - 14:59.

#15 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 31 October 2012 - 14:43

Mr Biggles was the only person on the server that wanted server side mods

In LDT we have been using stuff like Tekkit for the past time. This opinion is not odd.

LDT is LDT.

#16 Snebbers

Snebbers

• 320 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 October 2012 - 14:48

I know that Psycix, having played on the LDT Tekkit server before. He did mention ask if tekkit could be installed, but I refused. There were a couple of other mods that he asked for as well, unfortunately I cannot remember them currently. But they were also refused.

#17 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

• 322 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 October 2012 - 15:36

I dont remmebr asking for tekkit to be installed.
the only 2 mods i did ask for is Anti creeper and minecraft essencials!
when ever i have played multiplayer before these 2 always seem to be on the server + they are very useful for getting things done. i didnt even complain about them not being on the server. i just asked.

I posted a thread detailing that I had banned a user from my server, it was not to shame him.

If this wasnt to shame me then wat what is for? to get me banned form all MC events in LDT? just to let people know that i was banned? to let people know that i used a mod to make my life easier on a sever where i was in creative mode building?
If it was to let people know you banned me then, imgaen if we did that to every one who was banned on LDT! there would be so many threads detailing RDMers on TTT or speedhackers on DR. so i dont see the point.

Also the first i knew of you banning me is when i got told by patapon who linked me to this thread, you didnt even have the decentcy to let me know in person (via steam) or in teamspeak!

one more thing-
You were starting a new server after you deleted your old 1 and you invited me on it on friday, this is when i said it!
You posted on here Yesterday (tuesday), why did it take you so long to state this here?

#18 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 31 October 2012 - 15:42

I'll just go install ESP Aimboat Xray wallhack radar fly highspeed run teleport mod

#19 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

• 322 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 October 2012 - 15:42

OH NO, we must ban max from all MC related stuff!

#20 FreeKill

FreeKill

• 76 posts

What's sleep?

Posted 31 October 2012 - 15:49

Well then, Someone can't take a joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users